Porsche 911 GT2 ... ? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Porsche 911 GT2 ... ?
Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:42 AM
I went to the porsche website the other day, and they didnt have any info about the GT2. WTF happened?? Did they just give up on it? I know back in 2003 they tuned the engine a little bit more giving it 470 some hp and torque. But ... did it just fall off the earth? I know you have alot of people have "secret" info do you have anything on this?

dan

My momma told me I was cool = )

Re: Porsche 911 GT2 ... ?
Monday, October 03, 2005 1:57 PM
Does anybody know??

dan

Monday, October 03, 2005 4:26 PM
they recently restyled the 911's now they are gonna need some time to make the gt2 look hot as always

givem a year or two

God of War: BEST ACTION GAME(2005 Video Game Awards)
Monday, October 03, 2005 5:47 PM
SonicFire...Thy Pride is FUBAR wrote:they recently restyled the 911's now they are gonna need some time to make the gt2 look hot as always

givem a year or two

what do looks have to do with it? are you the puffy hair, hairdresser type that would buy a car as an accessory.... like a purse?
Monday, October 03, 2005 5:52 PM
SonicFire...Thy Pride is FUBAR wrote:they recently restyled the 911's now they are gonna need some time to make the gt2 look hot as always

givem a year or two

They fucin better keep the GT2!!!! I love that car ... plus its my dream car Ohh, and another plus for me I love the new 911 body styling.

dan

Monday, October 03, 2005 5:56 PM
I got to drive one

Monday, October 03, 2005 5:56 PM
wait nevemind, I got to drive a GT3

Monday, October 03, 2005 6:45 PM
Darkstars wrote:wait nevemind, I got to drive a GT3

how was it?

dan

Monday, October 03, 2005 6:49 PM
hmm ill dig up some pics of my 03 GT2...or go take a couple once i shine er' up this weekend

Monday, October 03, 2005 7:11 PM
^^^ Take a couple of the enzo you have further back in the 100 car garage you have. I want to see the exhaust pipes and how they are setup.

Monday, October 03, 2005 7:38 PM
dubduce18s wrote:I love the new 911 body styling.

I will agree that they look good but when it comes to Porsche styling I wouldn't really call anything new, upgraded maybe but not new.

Jabbles

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:13 PM
dubduce18s wrote:

how was it?

dan

it was badass! I've never been in anythign other the a roller coaster that stuck so hard while turning, handeling was just phenominal, straight lien performance was better then I thoguht it'd be considering they are N/A, there no drag car but that thing will pin you in the seat preaty good. At like more then twice the legal highway speed limit that car feels liek it snot even trying... that thing at 130 feels like my cavi doing 20.... coilovers from the factory, nice sticky tires, lots of power, gearing is perfect, shifts smooth, breaks hard... really hard, under neith is all hidden on a flat aerondynamic belly pan that covers the whole underbody.... absolutely incredable car.... and I'm not even a porsche fan

Monday, October 03, 2005 11:27 PM
sorry i gotta ask ^^^...... how much?? porsches are sooo spendy.

13 psi and climbing......

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:35 PM
John H [Cavalierkid wrote:]sorry i gotta ask ^^^...... how much?? porsches are sooo spendy.

If im not mistaken the GT3 "base" model is about 98k usa dollars. Its definatly not cheap, lol

dan

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:54 PM
Darkstars wrote:
dubduce18s wrote:

how was it?

dan

it was badass! I've never been in anythign other the a roller coaster that stuck so hard while turning, handeling was just phenominal, straight lien performance was better then I thoguht it'd be considering they are N/A, there no drag car but that thing will pin you in the seat preaty good. At like more then twice the legal highway speed limit that car feels liek it snot even trying... that thing at 130 feels like my cavi doing 20.... coilovers from the factory, nice sticky tires, lots of power, gearing is perfect, shifts smooth, breaks hard... really hard, under neith is all hidden on a flat aerondynamic belly pan that covers the whole underbody.... absolutely incredable car.... and I'm not even a porsche fan

My god!!! *stain check* ... ok good ... no mess in the pants.

dan

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:21 PM
Jabbles wrote:
dubduce18s wrote:I love the new 911 body styling.

I will agree that they look good but when it comes to Porsche styling I wouldn't really call anything new, upgraded maybe but not new.

I couldnt agree more with you

dan

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:22 PM
I don't knwo about the price of them, the owner of the last dealership I worked at was always driving one, I put in a bolt in prefabricated roll rear strut bar/harness bar/roll bar kinda thing with the racing harnesses... he would take them out racing at blwakhawk raceway in Wisconsin for about 5K miles and then sell em in our used car showroom and buy a new one, the one I got to drive it "had a slight vibration above 150 mph" so i took it out and played with it for a while, never got it up to 150 but I beat on it preaty good

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search