Got a New Toy, Selling the old one.. - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got a New Toy, Selling the old one..
Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:47 AM
well.. i guess its time for me to call it quits... i loved the j but reality kicked in and with 103k miles on it.. it was time to go.. so i picked this up insted...

i picked it up on friday night.. have put all but 1 of those miles on... its soo much fun.. havent even reved it up very high but it moves and is very easy on the rear... and if anyone is questioning about winter, i have a company car so i can just store this...
comments??

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005
Garret t3 turbo charger for sale.. $65 plus shipping
e-mail for more info

Re: Got a New Toy, Selling the old one..
Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:51 AM
Tell us what kinda bike it is..would be nice...

Sunday, October 02, 2005 3:27 PM
its a yamaha i know that cuz of the symbol on the tank
is it an FZ6?
its a nice bike
how much did it set you back?
i might be getting one next year, but used of course to start out

Sunday, October 02, 2005 4:12 PM
its a 2005 yamaha fz6.. fantastic bike ... handles like a dream ... set me back 7 with a 0 - gauge wire lock and very nice cover...

themarin8r - hey man, check them out next year new though cuz the guy at the dealership said that they get good deals to sell them.. i got mine at the end of the year and 7 for 4 years.. was like 160 a month... and insurance was through dairyland (good inxurance company) and that was like 512 for a year.. 100/300 coverage.. colision and comp with 250 detuctables... very affordable for everything... plus its not so powerful as to do wheelies, but you can do it according to the dearlership owner.. just have to know how to do them.. good for someone who doesnt want to do them...

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005
e-mail for more info
Sunday, October 02, 2005 5:07 PM
LERecords wrote:its a 2005 yamaha fz6.. fantastic bike ... handles like a dream ... set me back 7 with a 0 - gauge wire lock and very nice cover...

themarin8r - hey man, check them out next year new though cuz the guy at the dealership said that they get good deals to sell them.. i got mine at the end of the year and 7 for 4 years.. was like 160 a month... and insurance was through dairyland (good inxurance company) and that was like 512 for a year.. 100/300 coverage.. colision and comp with 250 detuctables... very affordable for everything... plus its not so powerful as to do wheelies, but you can do it according to the dearlership owner.. just have to know how to do them.. good for someone who doesnt want to do them...

yeah id just be looking for a bike to get around. i wouldnt need anything powerful since im a skinny bitch lol

Monday, October 03, 2005 10:41 PM
It looks small. Front looks like a bumble bee. I think I want one.

**The Daily Driver**
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4802/image3jp7dc.jpg
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:48 AM
$7000? I think they list on the Yamaha website for $6600... Very nice bike though.

themarin8r wrote:yeah id just be looking for a bike to get around. i wouldnt need anything powerful since im a skinny bitch lol

::cough cough:: '05 Ninja 500 ::cough cough::

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:44 PM
yea on the site for $6600.. but add tax, dealer fees, and registration.. and your prolly more like $8000... that ninja is nice by the way.. yea its a nice bike.. its not really small... the pictures dont really do it justice.. ill take some with me on it so you can get an idea...

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005
e-mail for more info
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:40 PM
Nice bike! Any plans......exhaust, jet kit, etc?

I am looking into getting a 06' Ninja ZX6RR hopefully next summer.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:41 PM
no plans... its nice just the way it is.. moding is a botomless pit... spent way to much on the car.. just going to enjoy riding.. its nice just the way it is...

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005
e-mail for more info
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:45 PM
Very true. I had a 90 EX500 kind of like Browneye's and I put everything from Muzzy Exhaust System, Ignition advancer, stage 2 jet kit, Clip on handle bars, full lower cowl....etc. Never got what I put into the bike though back when I sold it, but it was fun while I had it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search