Well I guess I could not stay gone for ever - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Well I guess I could not stay gone for ever
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:37 PM
I traded my 01 Z24 in for a 2003 Pearl white Eclipse GTS and hear about 2 months ago I was bored and looking around and test driving cars. I started at Dodge and drove a SRT-4 It was nice and quick but it was still a Neon and 4 door i hate 4 door, so i went on and drove a WRX it was ok just didnt like have it drove felt like it was fighting it self for power. I ended up ay Chevy and saw a 05 Cobalt SS S/C and i was like hmm ill drive that. The test drive was great and the car had alot more power then i thought to make a long story short I ended up going back the next morning and bought the Cobalt. I was the most expensive window shopping i have ever done but it worked out great and now i am back with GM.

Re: Well I guess I could not stay gone for ever
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:46 PM
mmmm cobalt, what color? 5spd?

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:49 PM
Yippee, congradulations on the new purchse. I hope that you have lots of fun and lots of excitment. I have seen a couple of them cruise through the dealership but still havn't drove one yet. I hear that they are pretty killer and that they handle so much better than the cavaliers did. have fun and drive safe.

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:28 PM
Red and yes its a 5 speed

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:39 PM
nice man congrats you still got the clipse ?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:07 AM
You should get the GTX conversion

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=6&i=97701&t=97701

Have fun with the car.

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search