Saw my old car on the weekend - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Saw my old car on the weekend
Friday, July 01, 2005 12:30 PM
I saw My old Neon Highline last weekend. It made me very sad to see it. Even though it was a 4 door, 3-speed automatic, and had A/C as it's only option, it was an awesome car. My parents bought my sister and I a new 97 Neon in March of 98, and later gave it to me as my grad present. Besides haveing a new Head Gasket, and a new cam seal, like they all needed, It never broke down. always got 45+ Miles/Gallon on the highway, and never squeaked, rattled or made any other noises. It was pretty much the complete opposite of what everyone said a Neon was.

When I sold it 12 months ago, 136000 KMs, it still looked and smelled like new (I'm serious, not a spec of dirt in it, not a scratch on it. My cars are VERY clean). That's why I got twice the book value for it.

And the guy I sold it to was at the same party as me last saturday, and the car was all ruined. The paint was all missing, it wa all beat up, he had cut the dash and doors up for his "awesome stereo", the hubcaps were all gone, and it was filthy.
I suppose I got attached to it because I spent so much time in it.

now I feel better that I've vented

Re: Saw my old car on the weekend
Friday, July 01, 2005 4:05 PM
kill him

-Borsty
Friday, July 01, 2005 4:30 PM
The dude that bought my Cavi works down the street from my house. He drives it like he's pimpin! He hasn't done a thing to it.

Saturday, July 02, 2005 9:28 AM
sounds like my dads old caprice....it was clean as can be, sold it, and we saw it a few months later at an acme, all beat up side moldings falling off, dents everywehre

its like what the hell, i dont get some people

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search