rsx (05 I/H) vs cobalt SS, SRT vs RSX - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rsx (05 I/H) vs cobalt SS, SRT vs RSX
Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:36 AM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/w...kZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

cool video right click save as for all.

19.2@104 2.0 60ft

does that work out? how many people actually read the sig....

Re: rsx (05 I/H) vs cobalt SS, SRT vs RSX
Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:43 AM
It wouldn't let me download..
Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:44 AM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTYzODMyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

new link i @!#$ up the first one.

19.2@104 2.0 60ft

Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:55 AM
LOL I've seen that one, that cobalt was stock and the RSX and srt-4 weren't.

I've raced a type s and beat him quite easily, stock for stock.

Still a nice video though!
Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:58 AM
RkSport 2003 wrote:LOL I've seen that one, that cobalt was stock and the RSX and srt-4 weren't.

I've raced a type s and beat him quite easily, stock for stock.

Still a nice video though!

And I've also raced a srt-4 stock for stock and LOST quite easily! LOL

Motor work begins soon....

Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:13 PM
keep in mind you have a supercharger!!!. add a S/C to my car and bye-bye slowbalt

Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:45 PM
Hairy Blackdude wrote:keep in mind you have a supercharger!!!. add a S/C to my car and bye-bye slowbalt

do we really need to get into the agrument, if i did this to my car id whoop your ass?

its so pointless.

-Borsty
Sunday, June 12, 2005 7:40 PM
Hairy Blackdude wrote:keep in mind you have a supercharger!!!. add a S/C to my car and bye-bye slowbalt

byebye motor if you keep the same compression ratio

2006 Cobalt SS 2.4L 9.6 @74mph 1/8th mile w/2.28 60ft

Sunday, June 12, 2005 7:53 PM
whats said is that with a header I/E on the cobalt and it would hand that rsx it's azz

see ya!

Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:07 PM

You always have to start @!#$ don't you. Go away, you're nothing but a trouble maker.

My CarDomain Page
Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:20 PM

ricer talk, stop the insanity we could argue over what if's all day. but bottom line is in reality your car is not faster its not saying bye bye. Did making that comment make you feel better in some way? bigger perhaps?

and nova you too. first off its "what is sad*" not 'said' second off the what if's are gay. What if the rsx has a cn stage 1-3 then it really would have wipped some ass including the srt. What if the SRT had a turbo upgrade. What if a enzo ferrari came out of no where and beat everyone. GET OVER IT!

19.2@104 2.0 60ft

Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:31 PM
Kyle Kyle wrote: What if a enzo ferrari came out of no where and beat everyone.

lol

2006 Cobalt SS 2.4L 9.6 @74mph 1/8th mile w/2.28 60ft

Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:55 PM
Kyle Kyle wrote:

ricer talk, stop the insanity we could argue over what if's all day. but bottom line is in reality your car is not faster its not saying bye bye. Did making that comment make you feel better in some way? bigger perhaps?

and nova you too. first off its "what is sad*" not 'said' second off the what if's are gay. What if the rsx has a cn stage 1-3 then it really would have wipped some ass including the srt. What if the SRT had a turbo upgrade. What if a enzo ferrari came out of no where and beat everyone. GET OVER IT!
i was just saying that the car was bone stock. beating a bone stock car is gay. i am sorry sad i guess i just need to shut up and not say anything. lol i just seen how old you are lol. i was street racing when you were 3lol dang i am getting old

see ya!

Monday, June 13, 2005 9:33 AM
I doubt that, I was born in 80 half hte @!#$ in my profile is a joke. Check out my sig. You should stop posting if it will be nonsense like that.A win is a win no ricer excuses.

19.2@104 2.0 60ft

Monday, June 13, 2005 11:16 AM
Hmm I got to see this when I get home.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:06 AM
I don't get why that cobalt got whooped by that rsx like that. the srt i under stand I've been beaten by 4 because those cars always walk in the end (there top end is retarded). I know two kids with intake, exhaust, race header, and one has a k pro and one has hondata #4 (not sure if there that same thing or not) but where dead even i lose some win some but never by more than a bumper, I have to get Blackz2401 to get vids this week that cobalt was not holding it down.
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:16 PM
A the cobalt is running on heavy 18" wheels and who knows what has been done to the rsx. but when they get into the vtech range they do go real good. as for the cobalt, how many miles does it have on it? ecos are tight for a good while. mine has almost 14,000 miles on it. still tight as heck. now if that cobalt got some light 15" wheels with some good rubber (azenis 615's) i think from a dead dig it would be a different story.

see ya!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:33 PM
Quote:

ecos are tight for a good while. mine has almost 14,000 miles on it. still tight as heck.

...what?

Quote:

Hairy Blackdude
Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:13 PM

keep in mind you have a supercharger!!!. add a S/C to my car and bye-bye slowbalt

how come your car isn't supercharged then?

..bench racer

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:00 AM
novaracer wrote:A the cobalt is running on heavy 18" wheels and who knows what has been done to the rsx. but when they get into the vtech range they do go real good. as for the cobalt, how many miles does it have on it? ecos are tight for a good while. mine has almost 14,000 miles on it. still tight as heck. now if that cobalt got some light 15" wheels with some good rubber (azenis 615's) i think from a dead dig it would be a different story.

as stated in the thread title it has I/H. It would have been different if the driver knew how to drive. But over all the rsx would have won bottom line. Not for nothing but hte RSX with I/H (05) is just as quick as the SS 96-97mph in the quater. Yes i understand the cobalt has hit 98 mph but i'm not trying to split hairs here. With those mods they are both equal cars.

But back to what you were saying, the driver of the cobalt was inexperienced and the ground was wet. I am sure we will see other videos in time with a different outcome.

Darksun- A RSX-s with I/H/E #4 will pull ona srt top end(stock) they are very quick cars. The 05's rsx has different gearing as well as different cams. With an intake and header they really pull alot harder up top.

19.2@104 2.0 60ft

Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:49 AM
Kyle Kyle wrote:
Darksun- A RSX-s with I/H/E #4 will pull ona srt top end(stock) they are very quick cars. The 05's rsx has different gearing as well as different cams. With an intake and header they really pull alot harder up top.

I can easily see what you said being possible since iv'e raced two rsx-s and 5 srt's in actuall set up races. stock srt's cant pull me till there 4th gear from a 5 mph roll (i'm basing this off two stock ones i've raced) But maybe pull is an understatment more like run away. and neither one of the type-s could pull me to 130 but at best they pull a bumper or hood(supercharger feels weak after 120mph). Blackz2401 made a post in the verses forum a couple days ago about the type-s i raced. Man All i say is worthless though with out vids but here in ny it might rain through sat so i wont' beable to get vids. if im lucky and it doesn't rain i'll have vids of me vs blackz2401 me vs my friends stage 3 wrx and a bunch of V-dubs but rains gotta hold off for that to happen.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search