Tinted an 08' Z06 At work today...Its Blue... new color - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tinted an 08' Z06 At work today...Its Blue... new color
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 4:44 PM
Couple of quick pics I did of it while I had it at the shop. Fun Drive, Would not mind one myself! First and Only time I have seen one in this Blue.
Installed Formula One Comfort 30 on it.
Sorry they are small, if you want higher res just say so.

Re: Tinted an 08' Z06 At work today...Its Blue... new color
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:04 PM
Sweet pics! I bet everybody at your work is tired of your camera, lol. Are you joining the military? Or am i thinkin of someone else?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:58 PM
Yes the Airforce, I leave June 30th

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:39 PM
Awesome, best of luck. Lackland is a hot place in july/aug. I know from experience.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:06 PM
Is there anyway to see a pic of the car without pictures with ungodly amounts of editing? All your pics of everything you take pics of look the same and I just want a clean picture of the car with NO editing. Color looks pretty damn nice from what I can tell.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 6:38 AM
There is almost no editing, Noise reduction and a small amount of sharpness.

So no. I cannot remove non existent "ungodly" amounts of editing...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:33 AM
What kind of camera/set up are you shooting with?

Disclaimer: I will probally offend you with what is written in this post.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:28 AM
Canon 40D, Kit 28-135mm, Circular Polarizer, 580EX Flash when needed(Not in those pics)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:21 AM
Pics look so good they look fake,I agree with JL maybe less resolution,I dunno,sweet car anyways

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 12:07 PM
Chazz with the Camera(SpyWiz) wrote:There is almost no editing, Noise reduction and a small amount of sharpness.

So no. I cannot remove non existent "ungodly" amounts of editing...

Your either lieing or something is majorly fcked up with your camera.... I'd be pissed if I every picture I took looked like horrible HDR right out of the camera.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 1:10 PM
Its HDR, but not edited. Just combined them with Photomatix, Noise reduction and Sharpness/Clarity

Nothing is wrong with my camera, and I'm not Lieing. Maybe you just don't know what your talking about.

PS for anyone who did not notice, this thread is about the Car, Not my photography. Sorry you failed to understand that.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 1:22 PM
I'm sick of the HDR.

Real pictures FTW.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 1:45 PM
Are you serious? LOL how is an HDR unedited.... you need a @!#$ program to even do it, HDR is done through editing. "A couple quick pics" does not involve over editing everything you took so every picture looks bad.

I'll post the same thing I put in another thread awhile back about someone else's terrible HDR's

Darkstars wrote:

More and more people are jumping on the HDR bandwagon but are completely missing the point of an HDR. It's not to make a picture look retarded and fake, the whole point of HDR is make the picture look REAL. The human eye has a lot more dynamic range then any camera. Right now I'm sitting in my room with the light on, I can look out the doorway through the hall which is a bit darker, into the bathroom that's pretty dark and into the shower which is completely dark. My eyes can see all 4 levels at once, a camera can not. If it;s exposed to the bright room I'm in it wont see all the darker levels, they will appear black, If I expose the picture for the almost complete dark in the shower the room I'm in while glow solid white in a picture. The whole point of HDR is to combine exposures to replicate our eyes and make the picture look as real as possible.

Examples of some VERY well done HDR's...

this is only cool if your intent is try to make the picture look like a painting

This is an exmaple of very slight editing...

This is not....

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 3:31 PM
HDR: (Compiled, Bumped the Clarity and Cropped slightly)

Original -0-EV Changed Straight from RAW to JPG, NOTHING done to it Not even HDR: (Check ExiF if you know how)

ExiF if you cant...: Exif Sub IFD

* Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/500 second = 0.002 second
* Lens F-Number/F-Stop = 35/10 = F3.5
* Exposure Program = aperture priority (3)
* ISO Speed Ratings = 125
* Exif Version = 0221
* Original Date/Time = 2009:05:12 12:33:57
* Digitization Date/Time = 2009:05:12 12:33:57
* Shutter Speed Value (APEX) = 8965784/1000000
Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/500 second
* Aperture Value (APEX) = 361471/100000
Aperture = F3.5
* Exposure Bias (EV) = 0/1 = 0
* Max Aperture Value (APEX) = 375/100 = 3.75
Max Aperture = F3.67
* Metering Mode = pattern / multi-segment (5)
* Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
* Focal Length = 28/1 mm = 28 mm
* Original Subsecond Time = 16
* Digitized Subsecond Time = 16
* Focal Plane X-Resolution = 3888000/876 = 4438.36
* Focal Plane Y-Resolution = 2592000/583 = 4445.97
* Focal Plane X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)
* Custom Rendered = normal process (0)
* Exposure Mode = auto bracket (2)
* White Balance = manual (1)
* Scene Capture Type = standard (0)

Car is nearly 100% Identical in both the ORIGINAL UNEDITED and the HDR, the Only thing different is the color came out Richer and deeper....
Over-edited? I think not...
Now you Fail, STFU, and GTFO

AND if you want a more colorful HDR then here you go:

And everyone don't forget, If Darkstars doesn't like it, then its WRONG! And things like HDR can ONLY be used for what they are intended, You are WRONG if you use anything(like HDR) to make an Image YOU WANT!

Quote:

Darkstars
It's not to make a picture look retarded and fake, the whole point of HDR is make the picture look REAL

Whoever enjoys looking at my "Retarded and Fake" Pictures, As I have seen many who do, feel free to continue. This includes the 60,776 Distinct hosts served and 5,388,038 Requests to my website. Im sure they all agree with you Darkstars.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:27 PM
Chazz with the Camera(SpyWiz) wrote: And things like HDR can ONLY be used for what they are intended, You are WRONG if you use anything(like HDR) to make an Image YOU WANT!

You cant argue with that. They are your pictures, take them and edit them as you please.
Photography is so subjective. Telling someone that they are taking and editing pictures the wrong way is like telling a painter they did their painting wrong.

At the same time, i dont think you can claim the vette pics have "almost no editing."

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:38 PM
Ryan hit on everything I wish I knew enough to say. All your pictures(whether you say so or not, and whether some people like them or not), have too much editing for my taste. And every time someone calls you out on it, instead of posting unedited photos and calling it good, you just cry because we don't agree with YOUR PERSONAL TASTE in the final product. God you are the most touchy person when someone doesn't like something of yours. And you have yet to understand the whole thing about internet forums. You could post a picture of your car to show off the new hood and people will comment on your house in the background. Cry a @!#$ river when someone criticizes your photography when you post a picture of a Corvette. Damn dude you can be a bitch.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:37 PM
sorry but i agree with the haters. am i the only one that thinks most look out of focus? i really dislike them.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:05 PM
Its a plain fact that certian people on here whine and complain about ANYTHING I do, I am used to that. If I had given a @!#$ about what any of the @!#$s on here thought I wouldent have been still constantly taking pictures for the past 2-3 years and posting them. I also would have not bought another J-body after my Fire.

Jackass's who talk @!#$ about my work and what I do over the internet are nothing new to me. I doubt a majority of them would have HALF the balls to say a thing in person.

So for clarification, I am a bitch because they are entitled to voice there opinions on my work but I am NOT allowed to contest that,.... Right.... and IM the bitch...

So bring it on, because I really don't give two @!#$s what you think if your just going to talk crap about what I do for fun. Its what I like.

As for the Clarity issue its because its low res, so here is a 1024x768:

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:13 PM
I'm not trying to jump on a bandwagon either way, I'm usually a fan of your pictures and like how they come out, but I'm going to have to argue against this example.

Chazz with the Camera(SpyWiz) wrote:HDR: (Compiled, Bumped the Clarity and Cropped slightly)

Original -0-EV Changed Straight from RAW to JPG, NOTHING done to it Not even HDR: (Check ExiF if you know how)

Car is nearly 100% Identical in both the ORIGINAL UNEDITED and the HDR, the Only thing different is the color came out Richer and deeper....
Over-edited? I think not....

The original one looks like it has better color to me, the edited one looks desaturated. Like I said, I'm not bashing either way, but in my opinion the original looks more colorful.

Visit Fusion 9 Design for all your web design needs.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:15 PM
And before somebody replies saying "no @!#$ the original is more colorful because everything excluded the car IS desaturated in the edit", I'm aware of that, I was talking only about the car.

Visit Fusion 9 Design for all your web design needs.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:19 PM
1. The higher resolution pic still looks blurry to my eyes.

2. Do not make threats and assume that people "wouldn't have the balls" to say it to your face. Anyone on here who knows me KNOWS I will say what is on my mind no matter what, and I especially don't take well to threats. I also don't care if your scrony goofy ass is joining the military, DO NOT make threats and try to be a tough guy and act like you are something special that would deter people from saying anything to your face. Have a nice day and don't you DARE show up to the bash with that attitude.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:34 PM
When your HDR's have a glow around everything that's dark colored you know your doing it wrong, like the bike against the sky for example. There is a huge difference between having your own style and being unable to come up with quality results. You can claim this crap to be unedited all you want, its blatantly obvious looking at the original and then the super crappy version that there's a big difference. As for how many people joined your fan club.... look at how many people on this website think the cavalier is the greatest thing on the road, same goes for your pictures. I can see why people like them, if photography wasn't one of my hobbys, if I hadn't taken classes on it, and didn't know the basics, if I was someone with a point and shoot and was happy with it I would probably look at your pictures and think wow that's pretty cool, my pictures don't look like that (when in fact all they have to do it buy a cheap HDR program to butcher their pictures for them.)

I think Dustin's point about you being a bitch is that most people get criticism and try to learn and improve, most people practice and hone their skills, you come up with the same garbage over and over and over and over with the @!#$ you it's my "style" attitude.

Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:15 AM
first and foremost, i believe this thread started because chazz was trying to show a car he worked on at work. i would like to say that i enjoy seeing the pictures you take. you have an artistic vision that apparently some people dont have. if there werent people with artistic vision then we wouldnt have seen works from picasso or van gogh because it wasnt with the flow what everyone else wanted to do. continue to be creative and keep the awesome pics coming!

Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:30 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote: All your pictures(whether you say so or not, and whether some people like them or not), have too much editing for my taste. And every time someone calls you out on it, instead of posting unedited photos and calling it good, you just cry because we don't agree with YOUR PERSONAL TASTE in the final product.

You say he crys because you dont agree with his taste.

But here you are crying because he doesnt agree with your personal taste. You say his pictures are too edited for your personal taste. Maybe they are just right for his taste.

Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:12 AM
LOVE THE CAR!!!

Hopefully one day I will own a Z06

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search