Daylight/clean tC pics - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Daylight/clean tC pics
Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:00 AM
Here are some new shots of the tC, I put wheels on it, removed the tC emblem and gave it a quick wash.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Re: Daylight/clean tC pics
Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:46 AM
WOW, looks great. I like the look with these wheels.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:10 AM
clean and the wheels go well with the tC!!

very nice

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:18 AM
Your wheels almost look better on her car then yours.

(kidding)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:37 AM
Only 1 question: What is up with that circle on the front bumper? I've never been able to figure out why car companies do that. Overall, sweet looking car. Guy at work has a black one that I wouldn't mind having.

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!

Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:38 AM
James Larsen wrote:Only 1 question: What is up with that circle on the front bumper? I've never been able to figure out why car companies do that. Overall, sweet looking car. Guy at work has a black one that I wouldn't mind having.

tow hook

Thursday, October 16, 2008 2:27 PM
AWD GS wrote:
James Larsen wrote:Only 1 question: What is up with that circle on the front bumper? I've never been able to figure out why car companies do that. Overall, sweet looking car. Guy at work has a black one that I wouldn't mind having.

tow hook

He is correct it's a tow hook, the wheels are now questionable. I might get the upgraded factory 7 spokes for it.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:29 PM
lower that 4x4. looks nice though
Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:43 PM
need lower and give jeffie those wheels already damn you!!!

Satch Timeline Progress Thread
JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:55 PM
hey, want to go out offroading some day. i've been looking for someone to wheel with since my buddy sold his jeep.

i kid of course. looks pretty good. my little brother just crashed his vw golf and is probably going to pick up a new tC

GO PATS!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:10 PM
Tow hook right on the bumper like that? Weird.. I thought it was something to do about the air bags or something..

Quote:

Watching you parade around my bedroom in a thong was a little like watching sea lions mate.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:22 PM
tow hook attatched to the subframe BEHIND the bumper. the circle is just a plug that covers it.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Friday, October 17, 2008 6:10 PM
im confused... did you just slap these on the TC for the pics? or did you happen to pick up a set of the same wheels for your gf car?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3170400/3

Friday, October 17, 2008 6:24 PM
AZ24Ncav wrote:im confused... did you just slap these on the TC for the pics? or did you happen to pick up a set of the same wheels for your gf car?

X2 , because the01cav swaps more parts than anyone else i know... lol

Saturday, October 18, 2008 1:51 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:tow hook attatched to the subframe BEHIND the bumper. the circle is just a plug that covers it.

In the land of black ice, snow, and cars in the ditch all winter long, it's one of the best features that few people know about.
Saturday, October 18, 2008 2:42 PM
Haha, that reminds me... my buddy's Subaru doesn't leave the garage without his essential survival kit: Tow strap, heavy duty U bolt things for the tow straps, 2 bags of rock salt in the rear hatch, 2 collapsable shovels, and a couple 2X4s for traction, jumper cables. Very rarely have we had to call a tow truck in that car, and we have actually driven around on really nasty snow storm days and helped people out. Fun times... off topic completely, but fun times

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Saturday, October 18, 2008 2:49 PM
nice car, dont know what they were thinking with the access panel right on the bumper. Dumb engineers, you could pop it out and tell people its forced induction lol.
Saturday, October 18, 2008 3:50 PM
Very clean, nice job! I love the styling of the TC, always have, im curious to see what the next gen one will look like!

Keep up the good work on her car, clean is good!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search