Fiero's - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fiero's
Sunday, October 12, 2008 12:39 PM
I have a fiero and i was wondering if there were any fiero guys around here or around KC?

Re: Fiero's
Sunday, October 12, 2008 2:05 PM
right here.

Sunday, October 12, 2008 2:38 PM
so you have a fiero? What do you have? were you located? any mods?

Sunday, October 12, 2008 8:22 PM
well justin, as per his profile it says central jersey... c'mon now lol was that so hard to look?

All show, coming soon ---> GO
Sunday, October 12, 2008 8:37 PM
well i didn't look into his profile i just figured that he might be around here. And i don't really see any pic of his car or where i could see a fiero but i do know i don't have mine on there either i know but you have seen pics. O mounted 4 ya count them 2sets of 6.5's in the doors of the fiero along with my 4x10's in the dash and soon to be 4x6's behind the head rests just have to cut for them and put the new panels in.So hows the turbo building coming. Can't wait to show you the @ss end the a fiero when i fly by you!!!!!!

Sunday, October 12, 2008 11:12 PM
my builds pretty much at a stand still, i change my mind daily, and im movin in june to springfield, so most of my money is stayin away from the car till i get down there, being that im gonna need a good size down payment on a house.. it kills me not to spend it on the car, right now i could buy a hahn kit and build the motor, im just trying to be more resposible with my spending till i get down there.. but theres a fairly large fiero club i kc man, i used to date a girl tht had one, but its been forever so i cant think of the name

Monday, October 13, 2008 2:48 PM
i think your thinking of kcfrog its the fiero club that i have found and from what i have heard it is big and why you movin?
O i know you just don't want me to bet you!!! jk man Good luck with the move.

Monday, October 13, 2008 8:32 PM
im finishin my last 2 years of school at Missouri State, been planning it for awihle since they have a good marketing program

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:58 AM
pics of said fieros.....

???

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:02 PM
K.C. StreetFire (Casey Schaaf) wrote:im finishin my last 2 years of school at Missouri State, been planning it for awihle since they have a good marketing program

cool

and here you go!!!

heres pics its a good 20fter!!! lol

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm256/justinstockdall/BabyVet/

and the new rebuild i'm working on with a 3.4 P/R motor i know just just parts now i'm going to try the next nice day
and post new pics of new parts

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm256/justinstockdall/BabyVet%20Build/

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:41 PM
i want a eco fiero really bad......with a team green lsd that is.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:14 PM
ecosleeper wrote:i want a eco fiero really bad......with a team green lsd that is.

that would be a nice car there is a guy on my forum that has a turbod 2.2 in a fiero not complety but it should be soon

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:36 AM
come on there has to be some of you?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:00 PM
I used to have an '85 SE. Swapped the rear suspension/brakes/HM282 from an '88 Formula. Sold it about 4 years ago during college. Always have a soft spot in my heart for those street legal gokarts.

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:19 PM
ya i loved mine when i was driving it on the street (spun rod bearing) but o well i will be better when its done.

Fieros are so much fun. Cant wait to do a better swap when this one is done!!!!

not sure what to really do

3800TC,N*,3.4DOHC,4.9,Eco,Q4,valvo 850T swap idk yet.

all cost money i dont have

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:20 PM
sorry wish we had a EDIT button we didn't have to pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or SBC swap

Monday, October 27, 2008 9:48 PM
got some parts that i just sold on the fiero forum. to bad man wish i would of keep on to them. o well any other fiero guys out there?

Monday, April 27, 2009 1:11 PM
where could i find info on a HO Q4 swap into a fiero?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search