Yaris VS Fit - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Yaris VS Fit
Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:23 PM
I'm looking into a couple different cars, but right now I'm thinking something small like the above would be decent for what I want. I'm just curious out of the two, which seems like the better car for a mild tuning car. I like the styling of the Yaris more..but the Fit has the Honda backing, two extra doors, and has better reviews. Just trying to get the feel of the two cars. Anyone here ever drive either of them, or own one?

They'll both fill what I need as a cheap A to B car that gets good mpg. I need a backseat since I have a toddler, and the Fit would be a lot easier for that..but it's only once every now and again he'll have to ride with me...my wife's car is much better for that.

Also, the MRSP on the Yaris is around 11K..which is awesome because I could very easily afford that. The Fit seems to go for more around 15K or so...and at that price I'm tempted to just go up a little bit and get a TC. Also, the MX3 looks great..those seem to go for around 15K or so I think...Lots of choices, lol..

Re: Yaris VS Fit
Saturday, August 30, 2008 9:29 PM
i would do a search through the other cars forums for Darkstars as he has a fit. It actually looks pretty good IMO. I think the fit is more practical than the yaris.
Saturday, August 30, 2008 9:52 PM
The Fit cost more, but I think is more practical and nicer than the Yaris.

So my vote is the Fit.

Sunday, August 31, 2008 1:48 AM
Personally, I'm not a fan of the current FIT, but I would drive the 2009 in a heartbeat.

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] coach built xj  ( o   \[][][][][][][]/  o ) hid wj
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search