monte carlos - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
monte carlos
Monday, August 25, 2008 12:58 PM
does anyone know a good monte carlo site. ive got a 88 monte carlo and i need some help working out some little problems im having with the car.

UPDATED CARDOMAIN
Cardomain page

Re: monte carlos
Monday, August 25, 2008 3:18 PM
J-TECH tuner wrote:does anyone know a good monte carlo site. ive got a 88 monte carlo and i need some help working out some little problems im having with the car.

You having a hard time fitting thoes 30in wheels on huh?

Monday, August 25, 2008 6:13 PM
haha yeah right. actually its the tail lights. they keep shorting out and blowing the fuse. i got new bulbs already so im guessing its the wiring but i dont know where to look.

UPDATED CARDOMAIN
Cardomain page

Monday, August 25, 2008 6:20 PM
Why not just run new wiring front to back?

Ryan1

Monday, August 25, 2008 6:42 PM
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:19 AM
well ryan, ive learned im not good at all at wiring. ive blown 2 batteries, my new amp, and fried my electrical system ...so i dont really want to mess anything up. but i could give it a try, i just dont know what to run it off of. im done with that direct battery hook ups lol

UPDATED CARDOMAIN
Cardomain page

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:17 AM
Yahoo groups G-Body group. Alot of knowledgeable people on there. Join with you Yahoo ID

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:11 AM
J-TECH tuner wrote:well ryan, ive learned im not good at all at wiring. ive blown 2 batteries, my new amp, and fried my electrical system ...so i dont really want to mess anything up. but i could give it a try, i just dont know what to run it off of. im done with that direct battery hook ups lol

step away from the vehicle

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search