exhaust - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
exhaust
Monday, August 18, 2008 6:33 PM
I have a 91 chevy 454ss and have had flowmaster pipes on it for about 6 years now... just recently the exhaust started sounding really bad like it had a leak and also backfires and makes this cracking sound when i get on the gas and really bad when i let off the gas. could anyone tell me what might be causing it?

Re: exhaust
Monday, August 18, 2008 8:02 PM
Not the right category and probably not even the right site for that car... Just a warning...

Sounds like an exhaust leak close to the headers, possibly even a blown exhaust gasket.

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Monday, August 18, 2008 9:09 PM
thanks for being an ass hole..and its not a car its a truck and yea the exhaust is right for the truck...i bought it directly from a dealer who installed it....you ppl on here are dicks
Monday, August 18, 2008 9:20 PM
when you want people to help you out you wont get the best results by calling them dicks and @!#$s
just my 2 cents

Monday, August 18, 2008 9:26 PM
Ok, so I give you some helpful feedback, inform you of the proper procedure, and attempt to answer the question for you... And I am a d!ck and an @sshole... Bite me.

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:48 AM
He's crying in his other post of this thread in performance to.

yes were dicks...

don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 8:39 AM
Jonathan Edmund wrote:I have a 91 chevy 454ss and have had flowmaster pipes on it for about 6 years now... just recently the exhaust started sounding really bad like it had a leak and also backfires and makes this cracking sound when i get on the gas and really bad when i let off the gas. could anyone tell me what might be causing it?
You were given a direct answer, and a bit of advice that you may want to consult a forum that is more likely to have the answer.

What more would you like?

Before you go off saying we're assholes or whatever, check it out... YOU'RE ON A CAR SITE ASKING ABOUT A TRUCK, AND YOU DON'T EVEN TELL US THAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT A TRUCK IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Go cry about it on a truck forum.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search