OMFG!!! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OMFG!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:41 PM
i know some of you may not like the new one but the new skyline is FREAKING SWEET!!! I just saw one cruising through everett washington and about had to change my underwear.
that thing is soo mean and it looks amazing. i highly advise looking at one in the dealer.

Re: OMFG!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:03 PM
Yeah i know what you mean. Even though technically it not even a Skyline =D

It kinda is the next gen Skyline but it is no longer called that. It is just the Nissan GTR now

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:06 PM
Chassis code notwithstanding, it's not a Skyline.. the G35/G37 is a Skyline.

And yes, they are sweet, and horrendously overpriced for what they actually are (which is 2nd place holder for Nurburgring champs )

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:18 PM
yeah that thing was nuts. like he launched from a stop sign and it was soo loud and nice and amazing and i just loved every second of hearing it.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:25 PM
kyle nadeau wrote:yeah that thing was nuts. like he launched from a stop sign and it was soo loud and nice and amazing and i just loved every second of hearing it.

Then you have not really heard loud... lol

The GTR is renown for its "uninspiring" engine roar..

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:29 PM
idk i really liked it. i think i would no loud. i had an 88 chevy k1500 with nothin but headers and a cat.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:30 PM
Oddly enough I had a white one blow bye me at like 100 today in town......god are they sexy

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:31 PM
im not disrespecting you at all short hand im jsut sayin.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:09 PM
Haha I know louder =D 1980 Pontiac Trans Am with a street/strip setup

Back on topic...
They are sexy looking cars but I don't cared for there exhaust note. Maybe if it's done right with a new exhaust (and not a fart can), maybe it would sound good

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:12 PM
kyle nadeau wrote:idk i really liked it. i think i would no loud. i had an 88 chevy k1500 with nothin but headers and a cat.

1. it is not "no"... "know" is the correct word for the sentence........ !
2. Chevy with a capital....
3. Nothing...
4. Your old truck means nothing.

Thkz.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:19 PM
Nit picky =] haha

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 1:11 AM
Dude, i wasnt trying to be an @!#$ about it. I was just stating a simple fact. I know what loud is and maybe my opinion on loud is different then yours. I'm not trying to be a total d-bag.
And this time i made sure that i used proper english for you.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:24 AM
kyle nadeau wrote:Dude, i wasnt trying to be an @!#$ about it. I was just stating a simple fact. I know what loud is and maybe my opinion on loud is different then yours. I'm not trying to be a total d-bag.
And this time i made sure that i used proper english for you.

You forgot to capitalize your "I" in the first sentence, and your opinion on loud is not a simple fact, it is still an opinion.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:45 AM
zomg!!! a skyline.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 2:45 PM
Yawn...........................

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:00 PM
^^^^ agreed I still dont like it and dont care for the styling on it at all.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10:41 PM
Sorry, I ment opinion. Hopefully he can forgive me for having the wrong opinion.

Lowfire, I can understand why you would yawn. Just look at your amazing vette. I love the color of those wheels on silver.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search