Got a new car, Mazda 3 Hatchback - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got a new car, Mazda 3 Hatchback
Monday, August 11, 2008 4:18 PM
Went from a cavalier, to a turbo charged tc, then back to earth with a Mazda 3.

loving it so far. So I'm back to a full warrantee, less maintenance, no rattles, regular fuel (thank god), and no more car issues (blowing charge pipes and dead ignition coils). Miss the power, but don't miss the problems woot. The other big reason I traded the tc in was back on the 11th of July I got engaged, and as soon as I get a few other things in my life worked out I'll be moving up to New York. Since the tc didn't have a cat, it might have had some issues getting it registered and passing the emission tests up there. Won't have to worry about that now .

Here's a close up of the paint.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, August 11, 2008 4:21 PM

...Oh no I'm a big bad fake moderator...[]Support the ORG, go Premium
Please, read the rules. | Retired Sig Maker Count: 74 | Gateway J-body's

Re: Got a new car, Mazda 3 Hatchback
Monday, August 11, 2008 9:37 PM
where ya coming to in NY?

Cats aren't a big issue if you know someone willing to help ya out. Just as long as your car isn't throwing any codes, your good to go!

Monday, August 11, 2008 11:10 PM
Ah, one of my favorite cars...

Beautiful!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 12:09 AM
I got a friend that wants that exact car for his family car now he now has a kid and his old corolla and wifes old accord don't really have any safety features.

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:35 AM
NIIICE! I'm looking into a Mazdaspeed3 as my next ride turbo-ed 2.3L, 263hp, 6-speed!!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:13 AM
Jonathan Pike wrote:I got a friend that wants that exact car for his family car now he now has a kid and his old corolla and wifes old accord don't really have any safety features.

if his kid is an infant tell him to find something else. we had a 3 hatch and got rid of it do to the lack of room. with the baby seat behind the passenger seat my wife had to sit in the back with him because even with her only being 5'-6" there wasnt enough room up front because of the lack of back seat space. other then that we loved ours.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 2:52 PM
Cody@RDFabs.com wrote:where ya coming to in NY?

Cats aren't a big issue if you know someone willing to help ya out. Just as long as your car isn't throwing any codes, your good to go!

Upstate New York near Utica.

The car was throwing a code . It didn't like the fact it was missing a cat.

Yah my tC didn't have all the airbags and stuff in it, the 3 has curtain and side impact airbags, audio aux port, on steering wheel audio and cruise control, and projector head lamps .

...Oh no I'm a big bad fake moderator...[]Support the ORG, go Premium
Please, read the rules. | Retired Sig Maker Count: 74 | Gateway J-body's

Thursday, August 14, 2008 10:11 PM
jnight32 wrote:
Cody@RDFabs.com wrote:where ya coming to in NY?

Upstate New York near Utica.

The car was throwing a code . It didn't like the fact it was missing a cat.

Yah my tC didn't have all the airbags and stuff in it, the 3 has curtain and side impact airbags, audio aux port, on steering wheel audio and cruise control, and projector head lamps .

my tC has all that stuff you mentioned stock... then again i have a 08 and we got all the cool stuff

mazda 3's are great cars though i wouldn't say they are really an upgrade to a tC more like a side step... but atleast you don't have to deal with the rattles (yet)

good luck with the new car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search