97 Ek swapped turbo civic... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
97 Ek swapped turbo civic...
Saturday, August 02, 2008 10:22 PM
One of the latest creations.... The car had a brand new motor built for it and never ran before we got it. Brought it to the dyno last week, and wouldn't fire up. Found out it was a running wrong impedance injectors, getting that fixed and back to the dyno sometime soon...

Pic...

Rest of the photos are here.

Re: 97 Ek swapped turbo civic...
Sunday, August 03, 2008 11:00 AM
sweeeeeeet

. member 1244or55
.http://www22.ocn.ne.jp/~cavalier
Sunday, August 10, 2008 8:45 AM
That charge piping is CLOSE to the ground!

Buy My Crap.
Random Stuff:http://www.ecotecforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6590
[WTB]http://www.ecotecforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7348
Sunday, August 10, 2008 1:36 PM
I LOVE that turbo manifold. PERFECT wastegate location. Thing should be mean.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Monday, August 11, 2008 1:45 PM
Garbage, pull that entire setup out and send it over to me. I'll PM you my address and let you know how it works in my 01 Integra when finished. Thanks for understanding =P

Monday, August 11, 2008 9:31 PM
We'd like to know how mean it is too. The god damn car won't fire up... not even on ether.

We're chasing ghosts with this damn thing. Its suppose to be a brand newly built motor, and its pouring coolant from the HG right out front. Something isn't right here, and its really driving us up the wall...

98 prelude motor
97 civic
OBD 1 wiring harness? Hmmm....

As for the charge piping, it all sits up and inside the bumper / fender well liners. The car just sits soo darn low to begin with. The wheels are tucking.

Hopefully we can snag some video once it gets running.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:52 AM
how bout this...., ill come take all that stuff off of it and he can have my d15! lol i wish

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:00 PM
nice! that intercooler logo looks huge. Did you do it?

Heres one i did the other day for someone

Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:51 PM
Cody@RDFabs.com wrote:We'd like to know how mean it is too. The god damn car won't fire up... not even on ether.

We're chasing ghosts with this damn thing. Its suppose to be a brand newly built motor, and its pouring coolant from the HG right out front. Something isn't right here, and its really driving us up the wall...

98 prelude motor
97 civic
OBD 1 wiring harness? Hmmm....

As for the charge piping, it all sits up and inside the bumper / fender well liners. The car just sits soo darn low to begin with. The wheels are tucking.

Hopefully we can snag some video once it gets running.

all i build is turbo hondas and swaped hondas at my shop pm me the specs/ whats it doing and ill let you know what it is

Saturday, August 16, 2008 10:59 PM
Customer came and got the car, so I guess we'll never know. Since it has a HG leaking issue, we refused to open the motor up and prevent the customer from trying to blame us for his motor not running and other issues.

Boosted - no we didn't. The customer provided us with that thing in the shape its in...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search