my new cougar - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my new cougar
Friday, July 25, 2008 5:15 PM
well i sold my old Lumina and bought this 1996 mercury cougar xr7.it has only 100 000km on it was owned by the one of the ford dealerships service managers wife.it has leather and loaded with everything except a moon roof and power seats.i got it for a steal of a price.it has a little rust on the lower rockers but it is nothing serious and will; be going to get fixed pronto.it has a 3.8 litre v6 .has headers.but the is all.otherwise stock as a rock.let me know what ya think. and no i will not do a v8 swap cause the v6 models weigh less therefore handle better and fuel mileage is a must these days.plus v6's can be made fat 2 lol

onto the pics.sorry for the crappy pics i do a nice lil photo shoot soon

Re: my new cougar
Sunday, July 27, 2008 3:57 PM
lots of interest i see

Sunday, July 27, 2008 4:00 PM
its got a face only a mother could love. i bet its a pretty nice ride though

Sunday, July 27, 2008 5:41 PM
rides like a dream. but ya i like the old style front end more but this is growing on me.we are thinking of shaving the chrome strip on the hood above the grill make it look muich more agressive without it's mustache

Sunday, July 27, 2008 10:07 PM
Yeah, I'd shave that strip off. The chrome on the bumper, too. To me, chrome looks odd on most cars. You need just the right styling to pull it off.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, July 28, 2008 4:10 PM
Is it supercharged? I thought XR7 was.........

I love Tbirds/Cougars though, they ride so good at high speeds, I have a 1988 T-bird turbo coupe.

Monday, July 28, 2008 4:41 PM
not it's not supercharged xr7's were on sc for 2 years i think 92-93.i know wherethere is a sc cougar in a local junkyard.but the blower is blown.

Monday, July 28, 2008 7:37 PM
Trevor go check out sccoa.com it's a Super Coupe/Cougar forum and it's like the JBO of T-birds and cougars. That place was a Godsend when i owned my T-Bird SC last year.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Monday, July 28, 2008 7:51 PM
Scott Ryman wrote:Yeah, I'd shave that strip off. The chrome on the bumper, too. To me, chrome looks odd on most cars. You need just the right styling to pull it off.

Agreed on removing the chrome, but I'd say old school's the only place for Chrome. Sounds like a nice car all in all.

Monday, July 28, 2008 9:59 PM
looks only a mother could love......

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:50 PM
Correction, the woman that drove that car was a cougar...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:33 PM
I thought this thread would be about horny MILFs.

Oh, and +1 on SCCOA.

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7:32 PM
this ones for you gam

Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:14 AM
Trevor Mullins wrote:this ones for you gam

That's not a woman! That's a man, man!

2010 Honda Fit LX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search