New pics of the SER - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New pics of the SER
Sunday, July 27, 2008 8:42 AM
whats up gang, went out an took some new shots of the 05 Altima SER, recently lowered it with eibach pro kits, looks much better no more 4x4

http://www.drpaul84.com/SER/ser7-26/

Re: New pics of the SER
Sunday, July 27, 2008 3:00 PM
How did you get the Nissan emblem off? Or is that a replacement Grille? Looks nice regardless

I really REALLY wish my rims looked that good... the stealership that I had it serviced at curbed the living snot out of them, and is refusing to do anything about it. I'm prolly going to get them refinished in bronze or something once I get monies.

Sunday, July 27, 2008 5:01 PM
looks awsome! the front grill is hot!

"Louis, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child,
that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue
with a pervert" -- Peter Griffin
Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:02 PM
thanks thanks, GAM its a aftermarket grill, got it on ebay for 50 bucks shipped

Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:21 PM
Nice pics Paul, I was looking at a SE-R when the Bubbamobile went down but couldnt find any in silver used lol.

I see you have tinted windows, where did you go to pass inspection in jersey?

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:23 PM
no inspection yet lol, next year, but i know a couple places that will do it no problem lol. helps out bein on the FD and also used to work at a dealership so i know a lot of the local shops

Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:31 PM
im in love

gorgeous car

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Friday, August 01, 2008 10:15 AM
Yeah, it's pretty Boss But it's not as Boss as mine

Friday, August 01, 2008 10:17 AM
lol yea right your a pussy and wont mod yours

Monday, August 04, 2008 10:33 AM
DrPaul84 wrote:lol yea right your a pussy and wont mod yours

Well, I gotta have money to do that first,
Second, I gotta have time and space (I'm in a condo, so I can't work on or wash my car in the parking spot.)
Third, I still have the 6 spd, not the slush-box

heh.

Monday, August 04, 2008 5:07 PM
4th, my slush box is still faster

5th i just ordered new brakes all around cross drilled an slotted , and stainless braided lines

6th getting new downpipe back exhaust

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:48 AM
Bull on the slush-box... I'd like to see it (stock for stock that is). Even if it is faster, get the car up to 5,500 and hold it... Trust me when I say it's a sweet, sweet sound.

That's nice, I was looking at some rotors and pads from KVR, but at $800 for them, I have other stuff to pay for first (I'm buying a rental property, so that's going to suck up some money for the next little bit), where did you get the lines from though? I find my brakes are starting to get kinda mushy.

I'd like to hear what it's going to sound like.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 12:45 PM
theres a GP going on , on nissanclub.com all 4 rotors and pads and stainless lines for 395 shipped

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 2:53 PM
I'll have to look it up, but it sounds good

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 3:05 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:no inspection yet lol, next year, but i know a couple places that will do it no problem lol. helps out bein on the FD and also used to work at a dealership so i know a lot of the local shops

Hook a brother up LOL. Im trying my hardest to not get any tickets for the inspection crap. Even though I could pass if I just took my tints off, but then I run a high chance of my car being broken into again . The Heights sucks like that

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search