My New CF Hood - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My New CF Hood
Saturday, July 26, 2008 4:42 AM
Wasnt going to get it this soon, but came across a great deal, so I splurged a little and picked this up for 300 bucks. Its mint! The last picture is a cloud reflection nothing to do with the clear coat. enjoy

Re: My New CF Hood
Saturday, July 26, 2008 5:35 AM
Usually not a fan of unpainted CF hoods, but it doesn't look too bad I'll admit. I also like how your wheels aren't ridiculously large.

You've got a pretty good looking Cobalt there!

-John

Saturday, July 26, 2008 9:48 AM
thanks. yeah I kept the wheels the stock 18"size. just some meatier tires for the track. the rims are also 6 lbs lighter than stock on each corner.

Saturday, July 26, 2008 9:51 AM
real nice pick up... love the balt! nice rims as well.. love the silver rims !

- Check the profile for all mod's. It's up2date!
Saturday, July 26, 2008 9:54 AM
That's probably one of the best looking cobalts i've seen. Also, not usually a fan of black rims but dang! Goes so well with it. Nice car man! Everything flows together to look all smooth. It doesnt look like a frankenstein. ha! Kudos

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Saturday, July 26, 2008 10:15 AM
meh, i don't like the Ram Air hood on the balts. but a hell of a price though.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, July 26, 2008 7:15 PM
I love the guy staring at you in the first pic, as well as the cobalt.

Sunday, July 27, 2008 12:14 PM
thanks for all the positive comments guys! I did get a hell of a price. lol there was a few people stairing like what the heII is this guy doing.... they were taken at the stonington point which is ritzy titzy heaven. if you dont have a mercedez or bmw they frown on anyone in town. thanks again guys!

Sunday, July 27, 2008 1:06 PM
Not a fan of the SS hood on a Cobalt...... TS looks a lot better. I do however like the color combo..... the blue and CF looks great together.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Sunday, July 27, 2008 1:54 PM
Thanks man I agree. usually for the most part anything RKSport puts out flows nicely for the car its for wether its for the cobalt, the cavalier, the sunfire etc. I wouldnt have minded the hood its just so expensive. I like this hood for two reasons, price, and its a "ss" hood, and the cobalt is an "ss" kinda ties in together if ya know what I mean? Next is time for a cf trunk and cf center spoiler. Ah god I cant wait for spring!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search