Z 24 to Nissan Z - ? Opinions needed - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Z 24 to Nissan Z - ? Opinions needed
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:57 PM
Hello JBO,

I need all of your help and opinions. Im thinking of selling my 97 Z24 cavalier with 68,XXX miles on it and looking to replace it with a 2003 Nissan Z. Its the enthusiast coupe 6 spd with 82,XXX miles. What do you all think? I want to get into open track racing and the Nissan would be that car for me, because I dont want to put a role cage in my 03 cobra. Just wondering what you all think and if its a good idea. The Nissan Z would be my new daily driver.

Thanks for the help.

Im part of other forums and I truly feel the JBO has the best knowledge on all cars.

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me

Re: Z 24 to Nissan Z - ? Opinions needed
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 4:59 PM
I say it all depends on the price and condition of the Z. My friend has one and another friends parents have them I have never heard any complaints from them about the car. They are a fun car to drive too.

http://members.cardomain.com/yellow05cavy
Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:23 AM
Id buy something a bit older that cost less if you plan on racing it. I bought the Cobalt SS and am going to race the Cavi because if i break it its paid off and i dont give a @!#$ about it.

Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:29 AM
cavaliers and 350z's are apples and oranges.

you either want one or the other.

alot of people like the 350z but I have always thought the Z32 TT's were better project cars

------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Those so naive, so hard headed, so narcissistic, that think that buy their own efforts can single handedly change the world, are always the ones that do.
Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:40 AM
I would never get rid of and older car for a newer one that has more miles on it. Seem s kind of dumb to me. Find a Z that has under 50k they are out there.

Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:48 AM
I rented a 350z. Beautiful car, handled great and plenty of power. If I didn't need other cars to fill needs first I'd be hard pressed not to have one in the 20 car garage (which I don't have yet either).

-Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search