all rise!!!!! :) - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
all rise!!!!! :)
Sunday, May 18, 2008 4:14 PM
figured i'd post pics of my fathers gto that hes started on restoring.....just pulled out of storage...excuse the dust..enjoy

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Re: all rise!!!!! :)
Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:17 PM
is it a true judge or just a clone.either way it looks to be in great shape

Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:41 PM
awesome man I have a 68 GTO

Sunday, May 18, 2008 6:22 PM
Trevor Mullins wrote:is it a true judge or just a clone.either way it looks to be in great shape

it's true... no clone here.... my father bought it from a lady back in 1986......she bought it new , we have all the documentation...... the only reason she sold it was because she purchased a 67 gto.....she said she had gotten tired of shifting gears....its ironic, because about 6 months ago we run into here at a local walmart, she even offered to buy it back ....but to no avail.

Sunday, May 18, 2008 7:27 PM
so your dad has had it for 22 years? nice! why is he just now restoring it though? either way it looks like its in pretty good shape

Sunday, May 18, 2008 9:20 PM
(tabs) wrote:so your dad has had it for 22 years? nice! why is he just now restoring it though? either way it looks like its in pretty good shape

not everybody can have 30 projects half way done...haha.

bad ass car. i think everyone here officially hates your dad

GO PATS!!!
Monday, May 19, 2008 10:24 AM
The Redneck wrote:
bad ass car. i think everyone here officially hates your dad

I know I do. I would leave it the way it is and drive the balls off of it. It is still worth at least 30K in the shape it is in.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Monday, May 19, 2008 11:58 AM
Where do you live??

just ignore the beeping of the tow truck....

sexy car, worth a pile too....nice find. loos like a fairly solid, clean piece.

Monday, May 19, 2008 12:35 PM
pics of the int and under the hood

gonna need some cancer surgery on the trunk , rest looks good

Monday, May 19, 2008 2:05 PM
btw I say loose the chrome half headlight things and I'm partial to hideaway headlights

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:31 AM

Man, that's EXACTLY what I want!

--------------------------------------------------------
2002 Sunfire -->
- Ractive steering wheel
- ASA 17" EM9 + Nexen N5000 215/45/17 (steelies for winter)
- D-Spec Lowering kit @ 1.4" (issues currently )
- Rockford P250.1 + MTX MZS1004 + Panasonic CQ-C8313U head unit
- Barely legal tint.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 9:54 AM
CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:btw I say loose the chrome half headlight things and I'm partial to hideaway headlights

lolol...man me and my dad was just talking about that...hes definately taking them off.....lets note, that this car has pretty much been stored for a long while. will post engine and interior pics later.however he has done a few things .....like hes ordered a new trunk lid, hood, tach. weatherstripping decals, pinstripes,tail lights, a new rechromed bumper,emblems, fender trim, theres deffinately alot in the works.....still a long way to go, now that his retirement is kickin in ... he has had the interior redone along with new carpet...he did however keep the factory upholstery. the interior is what you call a parchment white....more like a off white. will definately post pics later.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 12:43 PM
*droOpy* wrote:
CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:btw I say loose the chrome half headlight things and I'm partial to hideaway headlights

lolol...man me and my dad was just talking about that...hes definately taking them off.....lets note, that this car has pretty much been stored for a long while. will post engine and interior pics later.however he has done a few things .....like hes ordered a new trunk lid, hood, tach. weatherstripping decals, pinstripes,tail lights, a new rechromed bumper,emblems, fender trim, theres deffinately alot in the works.....still a long way to go, now that his retirement is kickin in ... he has had the interior redone along with new carpet...he did however keep the factory upholstery. the interior is what you call a parchment white....more like a off white. will definately post pics later.

my moms original 68 was parchment mine was originally parchment but someone had dyed it white

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search