supercar killer? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
supercar killer?
Monday, February 25, 2008 7:08 AM
has anyone read up on the new 2009 corvette ZR1? omigawd, this thing is nasty. i'd sell my car, my guns, my girlfriend, and my soul for one of these in silver. ok, maybe not my guns, but you see what i'm sayin, right? this thing is gonna be stompin porsches left and right and do it with domestic style. if you were to offer me any car right now, i'd prolly take this one. check it out if you havent seen it yet, you dont know what your missing.

Re: supercar killer?
Monday, February 25, 2008 7:12 AM
WHAT A NEW VETTE NO FIN WAY!!!!!!!!

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:19 AM
sorry..just HAD to be that guy on this one..

Search > you

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:19 AM

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:23 AM
does it get cold living under that rock?

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:27 AM
Too bad Vette's are already stomping on many supercars.

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:30 AM
Monday, February 25, 2008 7:54 AM
allright, fine. thought there might be some other vette fans out there. my bad. i'll make sure you all get a short look at my taillights when i get mine.
Monday, February 25, 2008 7:57 AM
there are vette fans here, lots of them. but this "new" vette has been in the works for a long time and talked about for what... 2 years now? Its not news, I'm pretty sure everyone on the planet knew this was coming except you LOL

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:59 AM
ok then think waht you like.
Monday, February 25, 2008 8:10 AM
You're on a J-body site..gonna dish out $100K for a vette?

Monday, February 25, 2008 9:33 AM
Wade Messer wrote:allright, fine. thought there might be some other vette fans out there. my bad. i'll make sure you all get a short look at my taillights when i get mine.

Quote:

Better install a lot of car stereo's.

Monday, February 25, 2008 9:38 AM
Wade Messer wrote:allright, fine. thought there might be some other vette fans out there. my bad. i'll make sure you all get a short look at my taillights when i get mine.

Sorry chief, if you have to sell your soul, guns, Cav, and girlfriend to get one...I'm going to gather you can't afford one anyway. So i'll sleep ok at night that i won't be seeing your tail lights anytime soon.

And just a personal note...it may just be me but i like pu*sy A LOT more than a car and well, guns too. I'd say you have your priorites fairly out of wack. Just an observation. By all means show us your tail lights, we'll be too busy laughing at you all by yourself in your ZR-1 while sitting in our slow cars packed with girls...and getting laid.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Monday, February 25, 2008 11:26 AM
My Vette runs 10s as it is now

I will be looking for a ZR1 when I get back to the states this summer when I get more toys for it

Monday, February 25, 2008 12:06 PM
Jookycola wrote:

Sorry chief, if you have to sell your soul, guns, Cav, and girlfriend to get one...I'm going to gather you can't afford one anyway. So i'll sleep ok at night that i won't be seeing your tail lights anytime soon.

And just a personal note...it may just be me but i like pu*sy A LOT more than a car and well, guns too. I'd say you have your priorites fairly out of wack. Just an observation. By all means show us your tail lights, we'll be too busy laughing at you all by yourself in your ZR-1 while sitting in our slow cars packed with girls...and getting laid.

LOL , go john

only ZR1 he can afford is a opel GT with a vette body kit

Monday, February 25, 2008 12:25 PM
he acts like we're dumb. Dude...we seen it months ago...and drooled over it...and we're over it now. I can't drool over this car any further from a computer screen. Now I need to see one in person before I can enjoy the car any better

Monday, February 25, 2008 3:25 PM
how did this guy miss the like 47 topics that went thru here about the ZR1?

Edit: my dad is getting sick of his truck, im trying to talk him into getting a zr1 instead of a new truck . ill drive that to the bash F teh Cav!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, February 25, 2008 3:26 PM

---

Monday, February 25, 2008 3:31 PM
Maybe he is a new guy looking to make conversation . . .

Yet gets ripped on for it. *sigh*
Monday, February 25, 2008 4:36 PM
Read recently that GM is "thinking" of selling this only to those with competition licenses, or at least providing high level driver training for those purcashing this car.

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Monday, February 25, 2008 4:56 PM
BlownBlackZ wrote:Read recently that GM is "thinking" of selling this only to those with competition licenses, or at least providing high level driver training for those purcashing this car.

That's how any supercar should be sold IMHO.

Monday, February 25, 2008 5:27 PM
LowFire wrote:My Vette runs 10s as it is now

I will be looking for a ZR1 when I get back to the states this summer when I get more toys for it

yea, what mods do you have done to it?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 7:03 AM
yeah sorry i missed all the other threads guys. i've only been a member on this site for about two weeks, hopin to get some good info about tuning my car. i'm not suprised tho, i kinda figured i'd run into a few smartasses. o and by the way, i could have seven figures in my account and i'd prolly still be here cause i'd sure as hell still build my cav. even with a ZR1 in the next bay.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 7:26 AM
Wade Messer wrote:i kinda figured i'd run into a few smartasses.

A few? WOW you are new to the JBO.

Welcome anyway, just understand we take our flaming here to the next level so grow a thick skin to ridicule and you'll be just fine and love it here.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 7:32 AM
i do like this site so i'm not gonna let anyone bother me. i've already learned a few things and its cool to get info from guys working on the same car as i am instead of getting general knowledge from just anywhere. keep up the good work.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 1:07 PM
imo its over priced. very nice car but for that money i would much rather be riding around in luxury but thats just me.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search