My new project car - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My new project car
Saturday, February 23, 2008 10:31 AM
It's a 1993 Grand Am GT with a Quad 4 HO 5-speed. Extremely rare car, the guy didn't know what he had and it's got very little wrong with it. Engine runs great, body is great for a 93, just needs some paint work on the roof and a new exhaust (going bigger anyways). Got it for $1200. Check it out:

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.

Re: My new project car
Saturday, February 23, 2008 11:40 AM
watch out with that race car ya got there, dont hurt yourself!
Saturday, February 23, 2008 12:22 PM
Kyle Kurtz wrote:watch out with that race car ya got there, dont hurt yourself!

if you've got a problem with an ho car, then you don't belong here cuz it's a hell of a lot better than anything they ever put in a j.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Saturday, February 23, 2008 2:01 PM
Kyle Kurtz wrote:watch out with that race car ya got there, dont hurt yourself!

kinda funny how that n/a quad 4 pretty much makes the same amount of power as the same year gst/tsi

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Saturday, February 23, 2008 2:01 PM
nice find... id love to pic one of them up for a beater...

Saturday, February 23, 2008 2:50 PM
?????? so to enjoy this site you must enjoy anything better (well better in your opinion i should say) than a jbody huh???

and john h what does that have to do with anything???? and i HIGHLY doubt that car makes 200 hp, and no where near 214 lb's or tq either. so honestly i dont see anything funny in your facts at all.
Saturday, February 23, 2008 3:08 PM
Kyle Kurtz wrote: ?????? so to enjoy this site you must enjoy anything better (well better in your opinion i should say) than a jbody huh???

and john h what does that have to do with anything???? and i HIGHLY doubt that car makes 200 hp, and no where near 214 lb's or tq either. so honestly i dont see anything funny in your facts at all.

it's a common swap into a j car, they made j's with quads in 95, just not an HO. and it may not have 200 hp, but it does have 180 stock. and you don't see a turbo on that car like you do on a tsi. and to your original comment about it being a race car, the engine was developed by oldsmobile for, oddly enough, race cars. funny thing, huh.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Saturday, February 23, 2008 3:11 PM
Don't mind the dip@!#$s that troll this forum Randy.

Nice score for sure.

Saturday, February 23, 2008 6:58 PM
nice pick up man, you stole it.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Saturday, February 23, 2008 8:36 PM
randizzle wrote:
Kyle Kurtz wrote: ?????? so to enjoy this site you must enjoy anything better (well better in your opinion i should say) than a jbody huh???

it's a common swap into a j car, they made j's with quads in 95, just not an HO. and it may not have 200 hp, but it does have 180 stock. and you don't see a turbo on that car like you do on a tsi. and to your original comment about it being a race car, the engine was developed by oldsmobile for, oddly enough, race cars. funny thing, huh.

Saturday, February 23, 2008 8:38 PM
randizzle wrote:

funny? how is that funny i said nice race car and you try to prove me wrong by telling me it was developed for race cars???? (oh yea i see these bad ass machines all the time ripping apart dsms too! thats how close they are!
but seriously your not funny.

Saturday, February 23, 2008 9:06 PM
Kyle Kurtz wrote:
randizzle wrote:

funny? how is that funny i said nice race car and you try to prove me wrong by telling me it was developed for race cars???? (oh yea i see these bad ass machines all the time ripping apart dsms too! thats how close they are!

i don't give a @!#$ if i'm not funny. least i'm not some faggot ass trollin around on forums to make fun of people's @!#$. i don't give a @!#$ if you don't think it's fast, cuz it's really not, and i never said it was. so if you got @!#$ to say about my @!#$, i'm glad your tough enough to do it on a forum. suck my dick.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Saturday, February 23, 2008 9:58 PM
Nice pick up man. While I would never consider an everyday commuter car like a Grand Am a rare find...its seems you got yourself one here. Can't wait to see what you do with it. It seems to be in very good shape so there's a ton of potential there. So good luck to you on that.

Any interior shots?
Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:09 AM
Kyle, get over it. He got a decent car for a kick ass price that he is proud of. It's not the most common Grand Am out there, so he is even more proud. Get the @!#$ off his nuts about it. you REALY need a hobby if him posting pics of this car makes you THAT passionate about ripping him down when he wasn't a douche at all in the first place.

And randizzle. Chill dude. You got REALY mad in that last post lol. Step back, breathe, go fix up the grand am. lol

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

WTF, Butt sex is not like sticking your finger in a jelly donut. -Alexis
Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:23 AM
randizzle wrote:
Kyle Kurtz wrote:
randizzle wrote:

i don't give a @!#$ if i'm not funny. least i'm not some faggot ass trollin around on forums to make fun of people's @!#$. i don't give a @!#$ if you don't think it's fast, cuz it's really not, and i never said it was. so if you got @!#$ to say about my @!#$, i'm glad your tough enough to do it on a forum. suck my dick.

haha ok now your cracking me up!!! i bet u had vains sticking out of your face and neck and stuff huh??? do it again, please???
Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:36 AM
what ever dude. people like you are the reason why this site sucks ass. i posted this exact post on two other forums, and both had great stuff to say. i post a couple pics showing what is an increasingly rare car that i got for cheap, and somebody has to be a @!#$ homo about it. is there such thing as a post without a flame on this @!#$ site. i swear i will never log on to this @!#$ hole again.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Sunday, February 24, 2008 1:20 AM
randizzle wrote:what ever dude. people like you are the reason why this site sucks ass. i posted this exact post on two other forums, and both had great stuff to say. i post a couple pics showing what is an increasingly rare car that i got for cheap, and somebody has to be a @!#$ homo about it. is there such thing as a post without a flame on this @!#$ site. i swear i will never log on to this @!#$ hole again.

Dont do that...

That car is AWESOME. I hope you put a big honkin turbo on there and shut this stupid @!#$ up when you hit 11s

Quad4/Ld9 FTW

Sunday, February 24, 2008 1:45 AM
if the car is going to cause this much trouble... ILL TAKE IT!

Sunday, February 24, 2008 7:40 AM
Like I said, there's dicks here like myself whom make this site fun, and then there are the posers like Kyle Kurtz trying to make a name for himself but only looking like a @!#$ idiot in the process and he truly has no idea.

Ignore his nonsense.

Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:50 AM
Kyle, sell your DSM, you don't deserve it.

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Sunday, February 24, 2008 2:35 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Like I said, there's dicks here like myself whom make this site fun, and then there are the posers like Kyle Kurtz trying to make a name for himself but only looking like a @!#$ idiot in the process and he truly has no idea.

Ignore his nonsense.

you are in fact a dick, and you do in fact make this site fun. most truthfull comment of the year so far? i think so

Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:41 PM
kyle is just a little tense because he just finished working on his dsm fo another day, he just a little jealous the g/a is a little more reliable dd, lol.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:05 PM
OHV notec wrote:Kyle, sell your DSM, you don't deserve it.

haha bring yours to reno and ill show you have much i dont deserve to have a dsm lol....

haha this is funny how everyone bashs me because of something i said that everone on here assumes was sarcastic, when i say assume i mean because its impossible to know over the internet or not. and to everyone saying im a troll making a name for myself or whatever that hsit is, shut up @!#$, ive been her for awhile and not trying to make a name for @!#$, people here in the other car section sometimes post a cool car or two so i check them out, the rest of the site blows jbody people in my eyes are a joke a little more than most of the time. im here get used to it.
Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:26 PM
all you @!#$ morons need to quite your bitching

Monday, February 25, 2008 3:30 PM
Kyle Kurtz wrote:
OHV notec wrote:Kyle, sell your DSM, you don't deserve it.

haha bring yours to reno and ill show you have much i dont deserve to have a dsm lol....

haha this is funny how everyone bashs me because of something i said that everone on here assumes was sarcastic, when i say assume i mean because its impossible to know over the internet or not. and to everyone saying im a troll making a name for myself or whatever that hsit is, shut up @!#$, ive been her for awhile and not trying to make a name for @!#$, people here in the other car section sometimes post a cool car or two so i check them out, the rest of the site blows jbody people in my eyes are a joke a little more than most of the time. im here get used to it.

(Ryan I appologize to add to the off topic drama in advance, as I see you are annoyed as much as I am by it lol...)

HOWEVER, about the bolded statement here... No one wants or needs you here. If the site is that much of a joke, GTFO. End of story. Problem solved.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search