my new car - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my new car
Sunday, January 13, 2008 12:57 PM
well guys the motor in my 95 intrepid took a big dump and i couldn't justify putting any more money into that money pit.i did have my tempo from my tempo fun post but it had rust and several other issues also.so i ended trading trading both cars for this 1996 ford contour se. it is fully loaded with leather seats pdl,pw,power moonroof,4 wheel discs,side skirts,aluminum wheels the whole works.it has a 2.5 litlre dohc 24 valve v6 with a 5 speed transaxle.this cars surprised with the amount of power it had.ahndles like a dream and the build quality is much more than my old cavy.all in all a good family car,but still sporty sorta.comeents welcome.i am thinking of painting the wheels black and removing all the badges and molding.may tint tails not sure yet.
oh and i apologize for the dirty car.i washed it yesterday but around here we get mostly sand instead of salt on the roads and with the warm temps lately it's hard to keep it off the car
thanl you
on with the pics

Re: my new car
Monday, January 14, 2008 8:39 AM
If you're happy, that's what counts.

Monday, January 14, 2008 8:52 AM
Good luck with it. Those cars had alot of problems thru the years.

Monday, January 14, 2008 10:03 AM
Did you just use the words "build quality" in regards to a Ford Contour?

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Monday, January 14, 2008 10:07 AM
I think those are the cars that dodge uses for a benchmark

Monday, January 14, 2008 10:11 AM
D.S.S. Cavalier wrote:I think those are the cars that Yugo uses for a benchmark

Fixed

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Monday, January 14, 2008 1:53 PM
Now that is motherfVking dirty!!

Monday, January 14, 2008 2:25 PM
i am very happy with her.ya i know they had probs but most of it was the trannys in the auto's so i dodged that bullit with the 5 spd.wouldn't own an auto ever.it seems real tight handling and has no rattles or squeeks which most evry other car i owned did

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search