96 maxima - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
96 maxima
Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:37 PM
well since i totaled the cav last week..i started working on the maxima.. 96 se 5 speed

i'll start from when i got her fresh outta paint acouple days ago

when i first got her bacc from paint with the little 18's on her lol

just riding around in the 4 door cav

Re: 96 maxima
Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:38 PM
didnt want the pin strip so took it off.. dont mind the date my camera.. well its my girls camera succs lol.....

then 1 day later.. no pin strip and new wheels

and the ICE lol

Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:40 PM
then after i thought about it .. i was like.. F it and lets do it big.. so went all the way home to see my uncle in South carolina at the rim shop and came home with these

Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:28 PM
wow haha. those 22"s are way better than the 20's for sure. needs a drop and it should look pretty good actually

Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:34 PM
thanks man.. alot of ppl like the 22's better then the 20's .. i'm leaning towards air ride.. but 1st gotta upgrade the brakes.. so thats coming before anything else

Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:55 PM
might as well donk it out so you dont have just rubber bands on those over-sized rims

Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:26 PM
lol.. i like it.. rides smooth with the KYB's on it

Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:48 PM
get a pic of the whole car i wanna see the whole thing

Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:06 PM
22's look great man. Are you going to leave the spoiler off b/c I def. think you should and I agree about the drop. Another thing would be to get the wood grain kit done up in a marble that matches the exterior paint and murder out those windows in 5% lol.

Friday, January 11, 2008 9:02 AM
BP wrote:22's look great man. Are you going to leave the spoiler off b/c I def. think you should and I agree about the drop. Another thing would be to get the wood grain kit done up in a marble that matches the exterior paint and murder out those windows in 5% lol.

thanks man.. i get alot of older white ppl telling me it looks good at gas stations and lights and stuff.... 5% is coming as of next week.. and the spoiler actually feel off at a light.. my new system is 2 FI audio BL's and a quatom audio 4000... so yeah i was at the light and watched it come of lol.. gonna put it bacc on i actually like it... the wood grain kit.. i never thought about matching it to the outside of the car.. something to look into... and once again.. air ride is coming.. but right now i have no scrubs and i make full U turns no problem

Friday, January 11, 2008 9:28 AM
i was about to say stop much? lol thats a lot of rolling mass. damn.

Friday, January 11, 2008 9:44 AM
hell yeah looks nice...22s are better for sure..i think mainly because its a 5 spoke instead of a "full" wheel..looks hot!

Friday, January 11, 2008 10:01 AM
For the love of Christ, Buddha and Marilyn Manson's butthole, take off those damn badges advertising your wheel size.

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Friday, January 11, 2008 1:16 PM
i like the badges.. and the braks are coming as of next week..

Sunday, January 13, 2008 11:51 AM
Whats up mayn? Nice max......I have a 95 maxima and Im going to upgrade to some 22's but Im really thinkin 23's what did you do about ur suspension? down here in tha south n texas we just lift da cars up n all....
Sunday, January 13, 2008 6:19 PM
well to tell you the truth at 1st.. i wen with some auto zone lift adaptors.. but they made the ride bouncey as hell... I mean bouncey... now as of yesterday i got my air shoccs so next week its going in the shop.......i could have gone 23s... thing is.. odd number wheels and tires are more expensive.. and i thought about 24s but the 22s are boss right now.. more then likely going to get another set of 22s in the next month.. had about 7 offers so far for these.. and one offer on the actuall car itself lol

Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:48 PM
Oh ok...Yeah I just dont want my max sittin 2 high....I really like da suspension I got.....but I'll see what'll happen in dallas
Monday, January 14, 2008 2:13 PM
post up when you get it done.. i like this car so much that i'm lookin for another one to buy... but the next one is going to be more performance as that i already have the vq35 swap out of a totaled 350 ( it was rear ended).. plans were to put in in this one.. but i think i'm going to find another one to do it in

Monday, January 14, 2008 5:19 PM
that looks so ghettoooo

Monday, January 14, 2008 5:38 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:that looks so ghettoooo

really.. and a bright read SE-R altima looks any better.. to each his own

Monday, January 14, 2008 5:39 PM
yes......it does......

Monday, January 14, 2008 5:58 PM
lol if you say so.. i like my car.. and got more in it then you probably do.. not counting the value of the car

Monday, January 14, 2008 5:59 PM
money is not the object here, i would vomit if i found out how much those wheels cost.......im sure they cost more then the vehicle....

Monday, January 14, 2008 6:03 PM
vehicle blue book 6500.. wheels cost me less then what your factory 18's cost you lol. with tires

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 8:47 AM
Dracc wrote:lol if you say so.. i like my car.. and got more in it then you probably do.. not counting the value of the car

You just proved his "ghetto" theory.

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search