waxed the daily today - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
waxed the daily today
Thursday, December 27, 2007 5:38 PM
Well, i finally got a non-rainly day to wax my 2008 cobalt today. Used Maguires tech wax and it feels and looks great. For those that don't know it has xm radio, onstar, power everything. I chose to get the hub caps because im going to do aftermarket wheels soon and chose no sunroof just because i thought it was irrelevant for a DD.

The s/c sunfire is being worked on also, no idea when it will be back.

Re: waxed the daily today
Thursday, December 27, 2007 5:39 PM
Sunroof is a must on any car I own .

But it looks good man !

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:31 PM
Short Hand wrote:Sunroof is a must on any car I own .

But it looks good man !

Convertible or T-tops for me!

Yeah looks good, plus have you ever noticed even if the car is kinda dirty it always looks good at dusk lighting?
I feel the hubcaps too, when my friend wears out the tires on her HHR me and my buddies are putting on wide whites and slapping on moon eye hubs since she didnt get the alloy wheels.

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:34 PM
Looks good. I have an '07 in White that I need to wash and wax. My sister actually got me the Gold Class wax for Christmas, too bad white doesn't shine as nicely as black (or most other colors really).

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!

Friday, December 28, 2007 8:46 AM
Nice daily driver!!

Friday, December 28, 2007 9:23 AM
James Larsen wrote:Looks good. I have an '07 in White that I need to wash and wax. My sister actually got me the Gold Class wax for Christmas, too bad white doesn't shine as nicely as black (or most other colors really).

True, but just look at the upside. You dont have to wax yours every other day...haha. White FTW on not showing dirt/scratches/dings and any other small blemish.

Friday, December 28, 2007 1:34 PM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:
James Larsen wrote:Looks good. I have an '07 in White that I need to wash and wax. My sister actually got me the Gold Class wax for Christmas, too bad white doesn't shine as nicely as black (or most other colors really).

True, but just look at the upside. You dont have to wax yours every other day...haha. White FTW on not showing dirt/scratches/dings and any other small blemish.

I should take a pic of my car now, it's almost two-tone due to all the road-salt and sand they laid down from the freezing rain. I love white but when I upgrade I'm definately getting black (possibly a triple-black Corvette...one day).

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!

Friday, December 28, 2007 8:59 PM
Looks good....the tech wax seems to work well...

Plan to use some of that on the Balt a soon as it warms up here....

Friday, December 28, 2007 9:06 PM
Aaaahh black looks so good... car looks good!! I use http://www.zainostore.com/ this stuff is awsome! I use it on our 07 rav and my sunfire!

Monday, December 31, 2007 3:42 PM
thanks, the color is slate metallic which is basically charcoal, it's a new 08 color, they finally did away with that orange color with this lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search