Just a video of QAE - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just a video of QAE
Monday, September 24, 2007 8:57 PM
Here is the vid of Quick and Extreme CC at the track I know cars aren't that fast but we'll get there!!
Video link!!

Re: Just a video of QAE
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 5:12 AM
I saw nothing Quick or Extreme.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 8:06 PM
Jack Mehoff [Harrington wrote:]I saw nothing Quick or Extreme.
than maybe you should read my post before you say something.....
RACINAZN wrote:Here is the vid of Quick and Extreme CC at the track I know cars aren't that fast but we'll get there!!
Video link!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 8:40 PM
An 11 second Plymouth Laser isnt fast? Thats fast to me!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:29 AM
RACINAZN wrote:
RACINAZN wrote:Here is the vid of Quick and Extreme CC at the track I know cars aren't that fast but we'll get there!!
Video link!!

I did read your post, you might want to take off your panties and get all the sand out of your vagina.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:51 AM
Cory T. (Pokey) wrote:An 11 second Plymouth Laser isnt fast? Thats fast to me!

Yup.. 11 seconds is pretty quick. Not fast but it's quick.

1983 Camaro Z28
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:48 AM
Jack Mehoff [Harrington wrote:]
RACINAZN wrote:
Video link!!

I did read your post, you might want to take off your panties and get all the sand out of your vagina.
yeah man you just one of the many haters so I guess I'll just brush you off like so many others that go boosted factory and then make fun of NA cars...... and what you run prolly like high 14's stock if that.....

ling427ttvette wrote:

Yeah I wish i could run that fast NA but that guys Laser was moving his take off sucked though...

Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:53 AM
RACINAZN wrote:
Jack Mehoff [Harrington wrote:]
RACINAZN wrote:
Video link!!

yeah man you just one of the many haters so I guess I'll just brush you off like so many others that go boosted factory and then make fun of NA cars...... and what you run prolly like high 14's stock if that.....

ling427ttvette wrote:

Yeah I wish i could run that fast NA but that guys Laser was moving his take off sucked though...

Oh noz!! My daily driver runs 14s, how will I ever live with myself. The funny thing is that yours runs 15s and your tryin to bag on me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:54 AM

Thursday, September 27, 2007 9:52 AM
yeah and if you ttok off that S/C I wqould beat the ever living crap out of your slow as boosted car that is so SLOW FOR BOOST!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!

Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:12 AM
It may be slow for a boosted car but it will still beat yours. HAHAHAHA

Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:15 AM
You're both slow so piss off and stop your crying match

Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:16 AM
Compaired to your cars they are. LOL

Friday, September 28, 2007 9:55 AM
LowFire wrote:You're both slow so piss off and stop your crying match

Oh an now the Vette comes in HA I'll prolly never be able to beat a vette but I bet if I go s/c too I can beat that Cobalt.... but enough about that......

I have a question why do people that push more hp and tq factory rag on the people with less hp an tq then them... come on is it too much to ask to just give a that pretty nice for a 4 banger that has minor mods??? I mean if i saw a Vette pushin 14's I would be like wow thats slow.. I guess you can't have a car and consider your self fast unless you run like 10's in the 1/4 mile so yeah thats my spiel about that but yeah go ahead and rag on my hatch and my friends cars i bet if you were in my shoes you would be defending yourslef too...

Friday, September 28, 2007 11:33 AM
LMAO!!!

Look at my registry son, I have a little 4 banger as well and I have been here A LOT longer than you have, so show a little respect

My V8 does run 10s and my little four will be just as fun

Grow up and don't take sh*t on the internet so damn seriously

Friday, September 28, 2007 4:47 PM
I'm not taking internet talk seriously at all I just don't see why all you peoples out there like to trash other people does that set off some kinda high or something i don't care how long anyone has been on JBO it's kinda sad though when you think of someplace that you used to think of as a great place to go to but jerks have take it over I would care less if some one that has a 10 sec car or a 20 sec car posted on this thread I don't I just asked a simple question so WHY DID YOU GET YOUR PANTIES in A BUNCH?? well lock this or whatever I don't care and as for JBO I'm done with it i'd rather be doing something constructive with my time than arguing with people on JBO......

Monday, October 01, 2007 5:50 PM
I think 10-11's are plenty fast,13-low14's I would call quick.My buddies 97 auto C6 Vette with very minor mods ran low 12's,is that slow?There are always going to be the 12 sec guys saying the 13sec guys are slow and the8-9 sec guys saying the 10 sec. guys are slow.Doesn't matter,if I take my 16 sec. cav and improve to 14's in a years time I would not consider that fast but a good improvement.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, October 01, 2007 10:24 PM
^^^ agree.
RACINAZN, if you drive a honda why are you on JBO? if you also have a J, i'm sorry, but I can't tell by your profile- nothing's filled out.

LD9 F23 FTW!!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:02 AM
yeah I used to own a Cavy but if thats the way it is then I'll stop posting in here I started another thread and to me peopletalk about Evo owners being stuck up pricks but man some of the people on here look down on everyone cause they are not in 13's or faster with their cars.... I would say yes I consider a 12 sec car fast but then again I ruin 15's. Shoot I say admin lock the thread so it doesn't get nasty...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:13 AM
OK, buh-bye!

And you're still slow

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 12:45 PM
I have a 20 second car....... and i still think 15's is really slow. I know im alot slower than that, but thats exactly why i dont try racing lol.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:50 PM
lowfire why you being a prick to the guy. he hasn't said jack to you. you drive what you have and if all you have is a 15 sec car so be it but why rag on the guy. seriously just cause you have been around for awhile doesn't entitle you to say whatever you want to anyway. yes you can have your on opinion on what is fast and what is slow but don't bash the guy especially when he never stated it was fast or anything.

racinazn don't let all the haters get ya down or upset. just let it go and move on which it sounds like your trying to do but good video and don't let all the haters stop you from what you are wanting to do to your car

end of rant

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 6:10 PM
thasnk you man I appreciate nice to know not everyone on here isn't a jerk.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 6:15 PM
no prob i just hate all the negitivity everyone throws in i mean really congrats on lowfire for having a 10sec corvette but that doesnt or shouldnt take away or make you better than any one else its comparing apples to oranges when it comes down to it.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 6:17 PM
no prob i just hate all the negativity everyone throws in i mean really congrats on lowfire for having a 10sec corvette but that doesn't or shouldn't take away or make you better than any one else its comparing apples to oranges when it comes down to it.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 6:30 PM
I think no matter what time a car can run, really its about the driver. If you guys wanna babble back and forth about whos car is faster fine. But really what you should do is put a bunch of money in a pile of youre own and argue about whos is taller... because thats all it is, no matter what make, model, engine, anything, its about how much money is in the car that dictates how fast itll go...

If you wanna argue about something, argue about who can drive better, and you really cant do that unless you both run the same car down the same track.

Thats why i dont understand why people talk @!#$ about how slow someones car is...

The cars really werent fast, no, but then again who cares? If you say youre not there "yet" then no one can really say anything because youre not done with the car(s)..

I liked it, keep it up.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search