My Car Updates - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My Car Updates
Friday, July 13, 2007 1:04 AM
Well heres my pride an joy
its a b5 audi a4 1.8t 5spd
exterior mods:
Painted moldings
Painted grills
Black Projector
18" black asa ar1's
LED Taillights
tints coming next week.

Old Video

Re: My Car Updates
Friday, July 13, 2007 8:27 AM
Looks good, I like it.

Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:19 AM
love the rims, i was going to get a set like that for mine but i got b6 s4 rims instead. did you install an aftermarket radio in yours cause i cant find the adapter for it. well i got one but it didnt work so i was wondering what you used. but other then that the car looks nice and clean ill have to get pics of mine when i get it lowered.

2002 cavy with 5spd ecotec(RIP)
1991 eagle talon tsi awd 5spd(sold)
1999 audi a4 1.8l turbo 5spd
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/779567
Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:32 AM
Car looks sick man, I am actually trading my truck in for a 2000 A4 1.8LT 5-Speed Quattro.....I should of had it last week, but I got rear ended so the truck has to go in the body shop and then the deal can happen (the dealer I'm buyin the car from is my girlfriends Uncle, so I can't really give him a damaged car).
Thursday, July 19, 2007 2:46 AM
fnfcavalier wrote:love the rims, i was going to get a set like that for mine but i got b6 s4 rims instead. did you install an aftermarket radio in yours cause i cant find the adapter for it. well i got one but it didnt work so i was wondering what you used. but other then that the car looks nice and clean ill have to get pics of mine when i get it lowered.

there wasnt an adaptor that was plug an play so i had to buy a VW one and cut off the adapter part and wire it into the radio

Thursday, July 19, 2007 6:45 AM
nice-looking ride you got there

Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:38 AM
how hard was it to wire the vw harness cause i have that harness, and what do i do about all the other connectors in the back of the radio. i mean what did you do with them, so i have an idea on what i have to do. and what kinda lowering setup do you have, thanks for the help.

Sunday, July 22, 2007 11:29 PM
it was pretty easy. just plug the 2 adapters into the oem adapter then cut the end of them off and wire it to the adapter on the back of your head unit just match the wire colors. I have tein s lowering springs but I'm going to go coil overs as soon as i get my s4 :]

Monday, July 23, 2007 8:25 AM
s4 uh, those are nice. i was looking into getting a b5 s4 with the bi-turbo motor. if you want to sell the teins and i havent gotten springs for mine let me know how much you want to sell them for.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search