My better half's car... Warning Civic pics inside. - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My better half's car... Warning Civic pics inside.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:12 AM
Well, we bought this 3 months or so ago, it'd been modded some, beat on a lot, and generally neglected. The spoiled err wonderful girl got new wheels (after bending and cracking a Rota slipstream) for her birthday so we decided to take some pics.

Mods are:
* 1998 B18B1 (no vtak, 140bhp and torquey for a honda)
* 95 GSR tranny (close ratio fun)
* Ksport coilovers
* 16x7 Akuza 372 wheels with sticky Margoni Zeta rubber.
* Vibrant Warm Air Intake
* Catback with a Walker muffler (uber quiet)
* JDM DelSol Seats.

Does your girlfriend change her own oil?

and a I lost of a bit manhood helping her paint the calipers hot pink since these pics were taken.

Built, bottled, ready for 11s. 14.446@93.74mph, 1.848 60' N/A.

Re: My better half's car... Warning Civic pics inside.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:39 AM
Quote:

Does your girlfriend change her own oil?

yes she does infact. in her sc cav z24 and sol gxp.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:42 AM
I'm teaching my girlfriend how to change oil and what not on her car.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:45 AM
i do believe that we need pictures of your gf out from under the car. haha. thats cool, i showed my wife how to change her oil one time...don't think she'll ever do it though. the only thing she's ever really payed attention to was when i showed her how to get to her spare tire and change a flat.

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:05 AM
The Redneck wrote:i do believe that we need pictures of your gf out from under the car. haha. thats cool, i showed my wife how to change her oil one time...don't think she'll ever do it though. the only thing she's ever really payed attention to was when i showed her how to get to her spare tire and change a flat.

I didn't bother even teaching my wife where the spare is. Even if she knows how my wife is way to small she'd never be able to break the lugs loose. I just taught her how to pick up the phone and call me or a good friend, lol.

To the OP. Civic is actually pretty clean. Not bad at all. How does that little thing move considering its a pretty light car with the engine swap?

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:20 AM
Quote:

I didn't bother even teaching my wife where the spare is. Even if she knows how my wife is way to small she'd never be able to break the lugs loose. I just taught her how to pick up the phone and call me or a good friend, lol.

very true, my wife acted interested but didn't understand why i was teaching her..."but brian, we have AAA"

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:28 AM
i like it

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:46 AM
tell her there is also AA but you dont go around utilizing it all the time too?
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:54 AM
not a bad looking civic even tho ive never liked the HB style civics, needs alil work on the pass 1/4 panel no??? otherwise pretty clean...

and my old lady would NEVER be able to change her oil, she cant even pump her own gas... ura lucky man saves u the hassel...

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 12:49 PM
Im not a honda fan, but eg's are realy the only civics Ive ever liked. I say go back to a set of slips, IMO their the best looks wheel for eg hatches.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 1:47 PM
The Redneck wrote:
Quote:

very true, my wife acted interested but didn't understand why i was teaching her..."but brian, we have AAA"

x2 ... except with the name "dan" in exchange for "brian"

dan

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:18 PM
Both quarters need work, the driver side is actually worse and might require some patchwork. I've been volunteered to fix the rust next.

Kaitlyn is also barely able to break the lug nuts loose... she's getting better tho. She really didn't like the slips.

It quite honestly feels faster than it should... i think with some good driving, this thing will go mid-high 14s easy.

Built, bottled, ready for 11s. 14.446@93.74mph, 1.848 60' N/A.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:27 PM
The Redneck wrote:
Quote:

HAHAHA we have AAA too but Karo just goes and gets the spare keys and tells me to stay in the house for a while.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search