Jeep Update - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Jeep Update
Monday, July 02, 2007 6:21 AM
All the skids are now on and done with! Thank god!!!!

Why you don't paint in your mom's garage:

Here is the Jeep... Didn't lose too much lift with all the skids and the winch:

(and yes that is a chrome spinner hubcap... Just a little joke from out wrenching day yesterday)

Got some new stickers for the new windshield:

The CJ got one as well:

Just for @!#$s... Here is my buddy Jeff's Tie Rod and Drag Link I am chroming for him haha...

Lastly, I a little broken

Re: Jeep Update
Monday, July 02, 2007 6:29 AM
Was the red jeep the one that you put in a river or something a while back and that's why you bough the CJ? I thought the red jeep was in the graveyard.

Ryan1

Monday, July 02, 2007 6:43 AM
Ryan1 wrote:Was the red jeep the one that you put in a river or something a while back and that's why you bough the CJ? I thought the red jeep was in the graveyard.

Red jeep has drowned about 4 times (and I stil play in water... I am dumb!). the last time I killed the trans and just had it rebuilt last month so it is up and running... Its my semi DD and trail beater...

I bought the CJ because it was love at first site (well the fact it is extremely rare and the prices keep going up)... So I sold the bike and bought it in March...

Monday, July 02, 2007 3:50 PM
Looks nice, on a side note, are you looking for rims, because I have for sale a set of unique rims 15x8?

Monday, July 02, 2007 6:02 PM
Loving it. As much as I dislike The People at Rustys (Ie The owner) they do make some nice armor...

Monday, July 02, 2007 6:11 PM
Jeep needs a wash

Monday, July 02, 2007 7:15 PM
CrAzY Z24 wrote:Looks nice, on a side note, are you looking for rims, because I have for sale a set of unique rims 15x8?

Whats the back spacing? I have a set of 33" TSLs that are bias ply I want to mount on seperate rims to use a trail tires...

Rosario wrote:Loving it. As much as I dislike The People at Rustys (Ie The owner) they do make some nice armor...

The engine skid is nicely built... I have a motor mount lift so I do have alot of clearance between the skid and the oil pan so I plan on fabbin my own bracket for it shortly...

CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:Jeep needs a wash

Believe it or not, that is about $6 at the local power wash car wash... Mostly on the under carriage though, the tub is so dented and scratched the mud hides it all!

Monday, July 02, 2007 7:48 PM
good ol' spray in bed liner or a good quality roll in one for the tub does wonders if not already done.

Monday, July 02, 2007 7:54 PM
Entrapped Fury (aka Spence) wrote:good ol' spray in bed liner or a good quality roll in one for the tub does wonders if not already done.

I sprayed my interior and like it alot! Once my exterior gets bad enough I plan on doing a sweet camo or olive drab paint job!

Thursday, July 05, 2007 9:40 PM
OMG

Your such a dork, did you clean off the "Jeep" logos and leave the rest of the rig dirty.
HaHa
that was too funny.
Reminds me of when me and some buddies took our Jeeps, Toyota 4-bys, and Samurais out mud boggin the night before prom and i didn't have time to wash the car the next day but I completely cleaned all the windows. The truck was otherwise covered in mud and my lady was PISSED...but it looked awesome!

Big red looks great...is he running yet? I'm going to do my next Suzuki build up this fall. I'm excited to hit some trails again.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Thursday, July 05, 2007 10:32 PM
Looks good. Me and my buddy just finished putting his tj back together the other day after he blew his headgasket; funny that we did alot of parts the same orange you used lol, like the rebuilt head,valve cover,etc etc. We also put in new thicker stainless brake lines that have a thick orange cover around the mesh lol.

Hes got an 01 with 5" under it and 36" tires, and its a 4banger with 4.88 gears Its serious for a 4 banger haha.

Oh and we cleaned the jeep by just going to the local park and backing in between the docks lol. Some kids there were wondering what the hell we were doing lol

Friday, July 06, 2007 3:03 PM
Jookycola wrote:OMG

Your such a dork, did you clean off the "Jeep" logos and leave the rest of the rig dirty.
HaHa
that was too funny.
Reminds me of when me and some buddies took our Jeeps, Toyota 4-bys, and Samurais out mud boggin the night before prom and i didn't have time to wash the car the next day but I completely cleaned all the windows. The truck was otherwise covered in mud and my lady was PISSED...but it looked awesome!

Big red looks great...is he running yet? I'm going to do my next Suzuki build up this fall. I'm excited to hit some trails again.

Yep she is running again now! Giving it a good ole test run in Rausch Creek up in PA tomorrow! See how all this skids work!

icemike89 wrote:Looks good. Me and my buddy just finished putting his tj back together the other day after he blew his headgasket; funny that we did alot of parts the same orange you used lol, like the rebuilt head,valve cover,etc etc. We also put in new thicker stainless brake lines that have a thick orange cover around the mesh lol.

Hes got an 01 with 5" under it and 36" tires, and its a 4banger with 4.88 gears Its serious for a 4 banger haha.

Oh and we cleaned the jeep by just going to the local park and backing in between the docks lol. Some kids there were wondering what the hell we were doing lol

Nice usaully I try to wash it off after a few days of leaving it muddy but since I was going back to wheel again I figured I would just clean the underside...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search