year one Bandit - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
year one Bandit
Saturday, June 23, 2007 7:27 PM
man I want one of these so bad I love the original 77 bandit and when I saw this I was drooling especially with the 700hp 8.8 in the car enjoy http://www.yearone.com/yodnn/Home/tabid/54/Default.aspx and some video http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/03/video-year-one-bandit-t-a-in-action/

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41

Re: year one Bandit
Saturday, June 23, 2007 7:29 PM
Nice, but WAYYYYYYYYY too expensive.

Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:35 PM
I'm confused. Are these all new custom built turn-key cars, or an upgrade for 2nd gen T/A's

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Sunday, June 24, 2007 12:15 AM
custom built turn key cars

Sunday, June 24, 2007 6:41 AM
Ouch... 130,000? As nice as I'm sure it is, I'll pass.

Sunday, June 24, 2007 7:46 AM
If I had the money, I'd pay 130k for a really nice Smokey T/A, however the build quality from what I see does not look like $130K. Taking into account that this won't exactly turn into a million dollar car since it's a clone, aaaaaaaaaaaannnndddd nothing. Rip off T/A FTL.

Click here for Blog
Sunday, June 24, 2007 7:56 AM
wow me want

well i went through the pics....it looks good but not great....that 8.8l engine looks awesome though

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, June 24, 2007 8:05 AM

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Sunday, June 24, 2007 1:18 PM
Jookycola wrote:I'm confused. Are these all new custom built turn-key cars, or an upgrade for 2nd gen T/A's

upgraded orginals

they want to much money for them and not many will but for the price since those cars are probbaly worth anywhere from $2000 to maybe $7000 at the moment

Sunday, June 24, 2007 4:10 PM
These people are completely insane. I could build that exact same car myself (less the bling bling crap) for TOPS 30 grand.... 35 if I used brand new parts instead of good used. I mean, a 1981 Trans Am isn't worth more than 8,000$ in mint condition. Start with that and it won't cost THAT much to start throwing go-fast goodies in it like a 502 Chevy Big Block and a T-56 manual.

Sucker born every minute I guess.

Monday, June 25, 2007 9:33 AM
if i had the cash id buy 1 , prob the B3 with the big pontiac motor

they are pretty sweet , and the larger custom snow flake wheels look sweet

Monday, June 25, 2007 9:52 AM
I think ill stick to my original 77 Bandit TA in the garage. $130,000 is rediculouse.

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/bruski/thumbnail_personal_pic.jpg

Monday, June 25, 2007 3:08 PM
My buddy has a 80 Turbo TA that he may be sending to them. IF they would ever call him back that is

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:25 AM
Did nobody notice how much modernizing they've done to it, not only cosmetically, but suspension/performance wise?

Not to mention a frame-off rotisserie restoration?

There's a Buick Skylark at my bodyshop right now having the same type of restoration done and the owner has got around $28k wrapped up into the work they've done thus far, expected to be around 40k when all said and done. Just for the bodyshop to restore it, that's $44/hr labor + materials.

Taking the interest for this car I have myself, and factor in me being rich, I'd pay the $130k for one. Beautiful job they've done, you're basically buying a brand new modernized '77 TA.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search