I wanna... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I wanna...
Friday, June 22, 2007 4:45 PM
Ok... I have the opportunity to get a: 2000 Subaru Impreza L AWD wagon. I work at a dealership and they just got the car as a used-car trade-in. the price would be about $3600 to $4000 US. it's a 5-speed, it's got about 85,000 miles on it. the only problems are that it's a wagon (which doesn't bother me terribly- my first car was a Subaru station wagon and i loved it) and the coloring (it's kinda teal-green on the outside and tan cloth on the inside). I don't like the color, but I can deal with it. I'm pretty much sold on the car, I just have a couple of questions:
1. is there anything to watch out for on these cars more than others (anything they're known for having problems with)?
2. I still owe almost $3000 on my Cav. I don't want to pay for two cars at once and I don't need two cars. does anyone know of some way to not screw myself over, and still get the Subaru?
Thanks in advance for any help

P.S. Don't flame. I'm just asking for honest assistance with the TWO questions I asked, I didn't ask for your opinion of the car, and I really couldn't care less. Not trying to be an @$$, I just know how some people are on JBO...

Re: I wanna...
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 5:26 PM
Well, thanks for all the help, ya'll... did anyone even view this?
oh well, it looks like I won't be able to get anything for the Cav. anyway (the problems weren't what I thought they were...$$)

LD9 F23 FTW!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:44 PM
I just looked now, but can't help you because I don't know about them. I just know my '99 Legacy Outback is solid with about 120,000 miles. Too bad you can't pick up that Impreza, the price seems really cheap.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:03 AM
IF you still owe money on the Cav, you might be able to trade it and roll the left-over amount into the price of the Impreza.

You could ask the dealer about it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search