Good Deal CobaltSS - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Good Deal CobaltSS
Sunday, June 17, 2007 10:31 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-COBALT-SS-SUPERCHARGED-DAMAGED-REPAIRABLE-RUNS-NICE_W0QQitemZ140128062900QQihZ004QQcategoryZ116476QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The damage doesn't seem too bad at all really. After looking it seems like even if you didn't fix the car you could get enough parts to easily make it worth the 4200. There is still some time left on the clock though. I bet it goes for a bit more. You could rape parts off that like a mofo and easily make it worth 4200.

Re: Good Deal CobaltSS
Monday, June 18, 2007 6:17 AM
yeah that damage isnt bad at all, a few body panels, lights and rims and your set.

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Monday, June 18, 2007 1:14 PM
and a radiator judging from the 10th pic

wish it was closer to me

Monday, June 18, 2007 2:05 PM
Im going to bid on it...i wont pay much for it, but with free body work and at cost tax free body parts....it could def be a super steal...

Monday, June 18, 2007 2:55 PM
the rear looks like its pushed in quite a bit

Monday, June 18, 2007 4:25 PM
you can take over the payments on mine i owe like 17, car is mint

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, June 18, 2007 5:28 PM
take over payments Plus how much though?

Monday, June 18, 2007 5:36 PM
*claps* congrats matt, talk it up like its a ferrai and you are god, then sell it *standing ovation* way to go captain maturity!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Monday, June 18, 2007 6:50 PM
What the frig happened to that car.. Every panel has scratches and dents on it, even the hood.. And the rear does look pushed in pretty good too.. I'd want to make sure the frame isn't screwed before taking it, or it's just going to be a nice parts car.

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 11:38 AM
@!#$ your stupid, i didnt say @!#$ about it being fast i said its in good shape

and i wouldnt even ask for anythign over what i owe on it

what the hell does maturity do with selling a car?

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 5:01 PM
your holier than thou attitude you have had ever since you bought it is what maturity has to do with it. You HAVE said it was fast, talked all high about it... all for what? to get tired of having a mediocre 4 banger with a little boost that isn't as fast as you fooled yourself into thinking. That's what annoys me, I'm talking about your attitude and your car in general, not JUST this thread... but anywho, sorry for bringing this stuff up again, Matt. I'ma drop it and let this thead keep going on it's original path and not off on a tangent. Again, I appologize for showing my own maturity by bringing something up entirely off topic simply to make a point about an unrelated subject.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 10:01 PM
wow... someone sucks at life today....

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:58 AM
JLAudioCavalier = Sucks at the internet.

And damn, that was a good deal. Even if the chassis was toast.... the interior + engine + S/C would pull way more the 4200 bucks....

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:08 PM
JLAudioCavalier(1bad02cav) wrote:your holier than thou attitude you have had ever since you bought it is what maturity has to do with it. You HAVE said it was fast, talked all high about it... all for what? to get tired of having a mediocre 4 banger with a little boost that isn't as fast as you fooled yourself into thinking. That's what annoys me, I'm talking about your attitude and your car in general, not JUST this thread....

I think this guy has a point.

I seen it.

That's neither here nor there though. I understand to an extent, finally got a car with a real supercharger on it, I'll allow for a little excitement. The constant praising/preaching only to get rid of it in months is what humors me.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:55 PM
Ahhh DAMNIT!!! What the hell happened to it....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search