General Lee on Ebay... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
General Lee on Ebay...
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 1:55 PM
Way to rich for my blood, but if i was a rich man, you can bet your ass Id be bidding on this...

Click Me

Any guess's on final price?

Re: General Lee on Ebay...
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 3:02 PM
2.3 million dollars is insane for that car. Hell, it's not even TV show "correct". The shifter's on the column, not the floor. It's a nice car and a sweet ride, but over 2 million? Who the hell has that much money AND is a fan of Dukes of Hazzard? Britney Spears? I'd rather buy my own '69 Charger and modify it. It'd be just as nice and I'd end up with 2.25 million left in change.

One car I wish I could have bought was the Punisher's black '69 GTO. Thing went for like 15,000$ I even know someone who could have gotten me in touch with Tom Jane so I could have had it signed. Alas, tis life.

Great car, too expensive.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 5:57 PM
at a local car show there was an actual general lee car from the original show, in the same condition it left the show (minus the tires probably)

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 10:23 PM
Damn if that one is going for that much i need to tell the guy that lives around me that has a completly original general lee autographed by ALL members with a 426 in it lol.

2003 SE-R SPEC V
Custom turbo kit with a t66 turbo @ 15psi, Apexi safc2, custom side exit exhuast, JWT cams, JWT bsr, inovate wideband system, CP 8:5/1 pistons, carrillo rods, comp clutch stage 4, hks catch can, 10k hids. And more to come
Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:17 AM
its a 511 hemi

nice car , would be fun to own

Thursday, May 03, 2007 10:35 PM
looks like it will be over 10 MILLION

KITT is a better value to buy and does more

Friday, May 04, 2007 7:26 AM
somebody is running up the price on that because no one (in their right mind) would pay 10 mill for that car

Friday, May 04, 2007 8:50 AM
Look at the hack job wiring under the hood.

I would say that car isn't worth a dime over $150k....and thats only considering it's history.

'02 S-10 ZR-2 & '89 Mustang LX Hatch
My car: http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4478be41-8f79-402a-85f1-98f3013c716f.htm

Friday, May 04, 2007 2:08 PM
whats funny there is a general from the original season on ebay also with no bids , and its autographed

Saturday, May 05, 2007 2:13 PM
The biggest problem is that it's not even a car used on the TV show he sold. It's just his own personal car. Imagine if David Hasselhoff bought a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am, painted it black and had it done up like KITT then tried to sell it as a Knight Rider car.

I don't get it. There's even a super insanely rare Charger General Lee #1 owned by Travis Bell out there. Literally the first ever car to be done up like the General. Imagine how much THAT's worth is Schneider's car gets 10 million?

Saturday, May 05, 2007 6:05 PM

Winning bid: US $9,900,500.00

Monday, May 07, 2007 2:50 AM
so who won the damn thing? an actual person/collector or a crumb-bum corporation like Goldenpalace.com?
... because I could honestly see them bidding on it, smothering it with their stickers than putting it up for a combined/lot auction consisting of the Pope's VW, and that woman who the tattooed the golden palace logo on her forehead.

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] coach built xj ( o   \[][][][][][][]/  o ) hid wj
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search