new Buick Riviera concept - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new Buick Riviera concept
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:01 AM

Re: new Buick Riviera concept
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:40 AM
You know, I seriously think Buick may be sold to the Chinese. It would allow GM to focus on Saturn being small economy cars, Chevrolet being family sedans, Pontiac being sport(y) cars and Cadillac being a Luxury sport brand. Buick's core buyers are rapidly aging into retirement and... well... death, so it doesn't make much sense to keep pushing that particular pony. Especially since the Cadillac Deville can take up any slack that Buick cars leave behind.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:16 AM
Knoxfire wrote:You know, I seriously think Buick may be sold to the Chinese. It would allow GM to focus on Saturn being small economy cars, Chevrolet being family sedans, Pontiac being sport(y) cars and Cadillac being a Luxury sport brand. Buick's core buyers are rapidly aging into retirement and... well... death, so it doesn't make much sense to keep pushing that particular pony. Especially since the Cadillac Deville can take up any slack that Buick cars leave behind.

In China, Buick is mostly at the medium price, which around at 200,000RMB ( about 26,000$ ). And more and more international automakers sell their brand to China local carmakers.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 1:44 PM
I'd rock that Riviera! Rivvies were always cool in the luxo-barge kinda way.

1989 Z24 Convertible - Dust Covered
2006 tC - Dust Covered, but driven more
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 3:46 PM
It looks really nice,but not what I would think it would look like.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search