point less stickers - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
point less stickers
Monday, April 09, 2007 3:01 PM
i saw a perfect example of ricer today it was a clean looking integra it wasnt bad untill you look at the stickers some for reason it had a mopar sticker, the silvia emblem, a yellow square, a honda CR-V, calvin pissing on honda and a huge (like 6 inch) tach with a shift light for a automatic o yeah it also had 3 differnt rims and yellow calipers

Re: point less stickers
Monday, April 09, 2007 3:06 PM
justin wilverding wrote:it was a clean looking integra

how was that clean?
Monday, April 09, 2007 3:27 PM
lol......clean looking, with 423948329 stickers, for OTHER car/performance companies, that arent for hondas.

There are some stickers that I like, such as stuff from shockerstickers.com. I have the Thumbs down, and Peace the F*** Out ones now.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Monday, April 09, 2007 4:18 PM
I don't get why people take it apon themselves to complain about everyone elses car . . . You don't drive it, so ignore it and move on.
Monday, April 09, 2007 6:30 PM
Exodus 259 wrote:I don't get why people take it apon themselves to complain about everyone elses car . . . You don't drive it, so ignore it and move on.

lol you mean like you took the time to comment on someones "stupid" thread instead of moving on? lol j/k

Tech Tone Blog
Monday, April 09, 2007 6:36 PM
Capo di tutti capi wrote:
Exodus 259 wrote:I don't get why people take it apon themselves to complain about everyone elses car . . . You don't drive it, so ignore it and move on.

lol you mean like you took the time to comment on someones "stupid" thread instead of moving on? lol j/k

ZING!

But, yeah, its a tragedy when people do that. Hard to move on. Its like watching a train wreck.

Monday, April 09, 2007 7:08 PM
, yeah, you got a point there
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 6:45 AM
Ha, Calvin pissing on Honda...what a douche

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:59 AM
Matt Teske wrote:
Capo di tutti capi wrote:

ZING!

Shut the f*ck up Go-Bot!!!

LOL, I had to say it. Damn Clerks 2 is stuck in my head,
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search