Turbo Is It Really Worth The Price? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Turbo Is It Really Worth The Price?
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:47 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just recently bought a 1993 Mazda MX-6 for a project car, I was thinking about making the car a sleeper car, I guess thats what they call it. Keep the car looking rough and make it mean I found the headers on ebay for $295 + the intercooler/turbo for like $780, Is it worth the price? The car is registered 140mph right now, I don't know much about it cause i just recently bought it. My brother-in-law just recently told me about the car, I love it im not sure what i'll do to it yet but the insides of the car is so clean you can eat off the floor and the outside just has one small dent and the paint is pilling it needs painted. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated, Im not sure what generation this car is I figured id post to see what results I could ge anyways. Thank You Everyone!

Re: Turbo Is It Really Worth The Price?
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:54 PM
Wrong forum completely. When you look down do you see the forum called other cars? Yeah...that's where this needs to be.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:54 PM
forget that, drop in a KLZE and smoke everyone all day. my bro has the KLZE in his mx3, and that thing hauls!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:21 PM
Im sorry everyone, I did not see the other cars forum I will post there also. Orlandomon Can you send me a PM and lets talk about this? I will give you some money for helping me out I appreciate everything!

btw the 93 Mazda MX-6 has a automatic trans in it, I looked on ebay for the KLZE engine and the price is $850.00 says its a 2.5L 24valve, If im not mistaken It already has the 24 valve but it could have the 16 valve in it, I know it says FORD on top of the motor.
Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:02 PM
Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:Wrong forum completely. When you look down do you see the forum called other cars? Yeah...that's where this needs to be.

lol.. i love when people take the internet too seriously. it's like dude... who cares? i hope he tells me im posting in the wrong form and that my reply is completely off topic. but hey.. thanks for being the internet police, i hope it pays good.
Saturday, April 07, 2007 1:16 AM
lol no comment thanx for the posts everyone I should have kept my eyes open and looked around I guess, I guess when your excited about something you want to hurry and post and see what everyone thinks about your post I love chatting about cars.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search