new 20's - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new 20's
Monday, April 02, 2007 8:35 PM
pics dont do them justice

oh and it my lil bros room and him lol

www.cardomain.com/id/pondsz24

Re: new 20's
Monday, April 02, 2007 8:55 PM
for the s10?

Monday, April 02, 2007 9:25 PM

Monday, April 02, 2007 9:35 PM
What? NO!

Man, it looks great with the regular wheels and mud tires on there...

1983 Camaro Z28
Monday, April 02, 2007 9:41 PM
gettin sick of the humm of the tires on dry pavement... pluss it was a deal i couldnt turn down

Monday, April 02, 2007 9:53 PM
Quote:

Agreed.

Quote:

gettin sick of the humm of the tires on dry pavement... pluss it was a deal i couldnt turn down

Yeah, but large rims with sport tires equiped on a truck that has an OFFROAD package just seems... Well, sacraligious... Defeatest, even. Not my cup of tea, but if it makes you happy, then go for it.

-John

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:26 PM
^ werd!

'02 S-10 ZR-2 & '89 Mustang LX Hatch
My car: http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4478be41-8f79-402a-85f1-98f3013c716f.htm

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:06 PM
ling427ttvette wrote:What? NO!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:44 AM
put those suckers on and post pics

MIAMI HEAT
NBA CHAMPS!!!
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:28 PM
chris pond wrote:gettin sick of the humm of the tires on dry pavement... pluss it was a deal i couldnt turn down

dynamat

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:14 PM
If you're not mudding at least weekly, go with the road tires. No shame in dressing for the occasion.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:03 AM
i like your room
its very decorative
esp the hot chick poster

Two wrongs don't make a right. Unless you're Chuck Norris.
Then two wrongs make a roundhouse kick to the face.
Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:10 PM
un4givn wrote:
Yeah, but large rims with sport tires equiped on a truck that has an OFFROAD package just seems... Well, sacraligious... Defeatest, even. Not my cup of tea, but if it makes you happy, then go for it.

Haha, there's this douche locally who has a quad cab King Ranch Edition turbo diesel F2-3?50 on 24's with a whole bunch of audio mods, bolt on accessories and airbrushing. See it at every show.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:24 PM
I love the rims, they look awesome, but on the Z71..stick with the tires that are on it..they look awesome

Monday, April 09, 2007 3:55 PM

not a great pic but what do u expect from a phone

Monday, April 09, 2007 6:17 PM
chris pond wrote:
not a great pic but what do u expect from a phone

I expect this

Haha Im just @!#$ with ya. Yeah I def dont like it. I mean like I said, those rims are sick, but lifted like that, it just looks werid..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, April 09, 2007 6:18 PM

Friday, April 13, 2007 2:19 PM
Sorry to be off subject, but.... What the hell kind of car is that? ^^

Friday, April 13, 2007 2:25 PM
un4givn wrote:Yeah, but large rims with sport tires equiped on a truck that has an OFFROAD package just seems... Well, sacraligious... Defeatest, even. Not my cup of tea, but if it makes you happy, then go for it.

But you could go with those rims and in a year or so when those tires run down a bit....or your sick of the horrid traction in the winter. You could put some BFG A/T's on there an they will look sweet with the 20's. A guy next door has a lifted Titan with 20's and BFG's on it and it looks amazing.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Friday, April 13, 2007 6:12 PM
chris pond wrote:gettin sick of the humm of the tires on dry pavement... pluss it was a deal i couldnt turn down

Pussy, you just lost any off-road capability that your truck might have had.

1983 Camaro Z28
Friday, April 13, 2007 6:16 PM
Jesus Crimenitely, he put a set of chrome wheels on a 4x4. So does every gangster rapper with an Escalade. It's not like you can switch wheels in 10 minutes or anything.

Friday, April 13, 2007 8:09 PM
Brown Eye wrote:Jesus Crimenitely, he put a set of chrome wheels on a 4x4. So does every gangster rapper with an Escalade. It's not like you can switch wheels in 10 minutes or anything.

Just because other people do it doesn't mean it's cool or it's okay to do it.

4 wheel drives are meant for off-roading, not being bling blinged and crap. If a person wants 20" wheels with lo-pro tires, get a 2 wheel drive.

1983 Camaro Z28

Friday, April 13, 2007 8:22 PM
Brown Eye wrote:Jesus Crimenitely, he put a set of chrome wheels on a 4x4. So does every gangster rapper with an Escalade. It's not like you can switch wheels in 10 minutes or anything.

annnnd how many escalades have an off road package build in???

And this has actually stayed civil, were voicing our opinions that it looks better before..

Jooky, I agree...

Friday, April 13, 2007 9:59 PM
Jookycola wrote:
un4givn wrote:Yeah, but large rims with sport tires equiped on a truck that has an OFFROAD package just seems... Well, sacraligious... Defeatest, even. Not my cup of tea, but if it makes you happy, then go for it.

But you could go with those rims and in a year or so when those tires run down a bit....or your sick of the horrid traction in the winter. You could put some BFG A/T's on there an they will look sweet with the 20's. A guy next door has a lifted Titan with 20's and BFG's on it and it looks amazing.

i agree id love to put i nice aggressive tire on in the future..but the deal i got was with these tires so i figure id use them for a bit...i dont offroad with my truck and i do alot of highway driving and yes the humm get old real fast... and as far as me being a pussy because i dont like the humm of a tire for hours on end...grow up man.

im not offended by any comments, opinions vary. i mainly bought the truck for winter use and figured id pick up a nice set of rims for the summer i mean no need for everyone to get all upset..i can understand the offroad and 20's summertires... but they are good for what i use the truck for...

thanks for the coments

Saturday, April 14, 2007 5:41 AM
I was messing with you when I called you a pussy. I can understand how that would be annoying...

1983 Camaro Z28
Saturday, April 14, 2007 2:00 PM
Ok, so an Escalade is a bad choice... how about a Hummer H2 instead?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search