Audi R8 sighting - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Audi R8 sighting
Friday, March 30, 2007 4:01 PM
I was walking around the ALMS paddock at the St Pete Grand Prix and there was an Audi R8 parked next to a 2007 Corvette Z06. It was gun metal grey in color. They opened the front bonnet on the R8 and I noticed that this "trunk" space is trapazoid shaped, and is fairly deep. I would say you might be able to squeeze 2 medium size soft luggage bags, not much else. It is smaller than the Z06 in size, sort of reminds me of a Acura NSX is that its styling doesnt scream "look at me", more subdued. Has anyone else seen one yet?

I will say the ALMS GT1 Corvette sounds so wicked at full throttle! I could listen to that engine sound all day long.

Re: Audi R8 sighting
Friday, March 30, 2007 7:24 PM
Corvette for me. I don't see spending over $100,000 for a car that can't run with the Vette.

C6R is pretty much sex.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:26 AM
I did!
But it was under 60mph at a Audi Press Intro.

I also got the R8's price too. With a six-speed manual transmission will have a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $109,000 when it launches this fall in the United States. Models equipped with the six-speed R tronic automatic gearbox will start at $118,000.

They are testing it with a V10 right now. Personally I want to see TDI power in this thing. Mmm R10.

PS those C6-Rs are looooud as hellll!!!!! Almost as loud as the Panoz! lol

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:39 AM
the c6-r's are sexy. and let me tell you soemthing about the panoz..... that exhaust burns the leg when they do a burn out next to ya

Saturday, March 31, 2007 1:01 PM
I saw an R8 today

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search