Spent 6 hrs detailing the winter ratt/ DD.. - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Spent 6 hrs detailing the winter ratt/ DD..
Monday, March 12, 2007 12:47 PM
Been on spring break for 3 days now, and OMG... it made it to 50 degrees with some sun. So i made the best of the day...

Not sure why this one came out this dark yellowish white...

Peek a boo!!!

Re: Spent 6 hrs detailing the winter ratt/ DD..
Monday, March 12, 2007 2:12 PM
Niiice, what community do you live in?

That house and the neighbors house looks just like my friends house in liverpool, where i used to live

Monday, March 12, 2007 2:19 PM
well if you're really bored you can come detail my cav, because i'm too lazy to do it, that is, i'm too lazy to do it when i'm not busy

Monday, March 12, 2007 3:06 PM
You can detail my car for me. It was in the 80s here today.

05 M6 YJ GTO 1 of 447 12.767@109.93
Monday, March 12, 2007 7:31 PM
Rosario wrote:Niiice, what community do you live in?

That house and the neighbors house looks just like my friends house in liverpool, where i used to live

I live in Kimbrook, which is pretty much liverpool. Right behind P&C at Moyers corners ( Rt. 31 + Rt. 57)

Where did you live?

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:57 AM
Off topic: how in the sam-hell are you supposed to get windshield juice into the tank when the filler neck is up near the hood hinge?

On topic: looks good If you want to detail my Alero's interior, have at it...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:07 AM
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Off topic: how in the sam-hell are you supposed to get windshield juice into the tank when the filler neck is up near the hood hinge?

On topic: looks good If you want to detail my Alero's interior, have at it...

I always end up spilling some fluid all the time since its in such a stupid place. You pretty much have to lean over the engine and hope it makes it into the hole. The damn resovoir holds almost 2 gallons of fluid on this stupid thing, its rediculus.

Join the list of people wanting their cars wash and detailed... ha ha. I'm doing one of my mom's friends right now for $100 bucks. Inside and out, door jams, engine degreasing, condition the leather seats like i did mine, clay bar and waxing the car. $100 bucks for about 7 hrs of work isn't too bad since its not taxed

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:29 PM
Meh 7 hours and all that? Pssht, Takes me 2 days and I just triple stage wax and vacuum, if I actaully spent the amount of time I wanted to detailing a car, I could go on a week. OCD....OCD.

[I'm only OCD when it comes to my car, other than that... if I can't do it in three hours, somebody else is, cause I got too much @!#$ to do]

Tech Tone Blog
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search