New car!! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New car!!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:38 PM
The time has come for me to move on from the Sunfire and I do believe I moved on up... lol

It's a 2003 G35 coupe with 64K on it. It is in excellent condition inside and out. It is an auto but I've heard the 6MT's have worse gas mileage and the Brembo brakes burn out quickly and are $$ to replace. I have alot of stop and go traffic so its no big loss. The car is awesome and is quick as hell. I am still figuring out all of the buttons and gadgets inside (I had a bare bones fire). It has the Premium package which includes some interior goodies.

First thing, and maybe the only thing for a while (money), will be the g35 rear spoiler and maybe some tint.

On to the pics!

Re: New car!!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:42 PM
Very tight....

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:45 PM
Thats the ticket!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:47 PM
Nice upgrade.

I'm a bitch. Look out. I'm here to start drama.
Please take everything I say seriously.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:48 PM
Definately a nice upgrade!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:53 PM
very nice!! Very sexy cars. G35 coupe was my second choice if i didnt pick up my goat.

"Custom cars, custom problems."-me

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:01 PM
one more

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:11 PM
Note:

The tone of the VQ is unbeatable.

Lucky You!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:09 PM
VERY NICE BUY!!! I'm super jealous. I think I'd skip the wing, though. I like how they look without it better. There's some smooth, almost liquid lines back there; there's no need to ruin them. Tint it; through some rims on it (gunmetal would rock), and call it a day in the looks department.

Keep us updated with pics as you do things.

-John

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:14 PM
That's one nice ride. That's the car I want next, not that it will ever happen. How much did that run you?

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:23 PM
get the 06+ spoiler
it looks better
and definite upgrade from the fire

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 2:14 PM
I hate you >=(

And I want your car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Im just pissed, pissed that my freinds are spineless, What else would you
call abandoment some night, when you're in a fight, and they could make things right?
Spineless. I miss some of my old friends, the ones who you could count on,
bet a huge amount on, the fact that they'd always have your back... Its like a kick in
the sack, just knowing, you've got nothing to fall back on. @!#$ this, Im done.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 2:41 PM
My best friend has one here on campus. I love the fact even with an automatic and the vdc turned off, it can still do doughtnuts from a stand still, car has soo much power. The spoiler and aero package totally makes that car. Nice find!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:55 PM
Nice car.
Glad you like it.

05 M6 YJ GTO 1 of 447 12.767@109.93
Thursday, March 08, 2007 5:28 AM
Mmmmmmm ... sexy! That is a definate awesome upgrade ENJOY!!

dan

Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:19 PM
thanks everyone! I don't know what is available for the car but I don't know what I'm going to be able to afford to put into it. I'm not into kits, hoods, and exterior stuff that makes it look tacky. The car looks great as it is now except for I think in the future (maybe the distant future lol) I will put some nice wheels on it. I am unsure on the spoiler, I always thought the rear spoiler set the car off so well.

It's here in NY now but I'll be driving her down to SC on Saturday... I think it will make the long drive much better

Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:31 PM
God I love them....Its so hard to pick between that and the 350 though...ones class and ones just pure sex...

Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:50 PM
nice im sick of the though i look at them allllllll day at work, get a winter beater you cant drive it in the snow

Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:54 PM
nice

Thursday, March 08, 2007 3:42 PM
JerseyKid ( EPIDEMIK ) wrote:Note:

The tone of the VQ is unbeatable.

Lucky You!

nice car.

MIAMI HEAT
NBA CHAMPS!!!
Thursday, March 08, 2007 4:59 PM
yeah, it's been like 15 degrees and snowy up here and I'm afraid to take it out of the garage with all the ice and salt... the quicker I'm back down south the better!

Thursday, March 08, 2007 5:02 PM
Haha no doubt, so much ice up here, but its all going away next week...

Def rims...

This gorgeous blonde drives a black one with nice chrome spoke rims...not tacky at all and i mean, the car is beautiful. No need for body kits or hoods...

Thursday, March 08, 2007 5:21 PM
Nice upgrade looks good That car would have been my second choice had I not gotten my GTO

Thursday, March 08, 2007 5:50 PM
nice looking car. yea it needs the spoiler i think. i saw a guy trying to drive a 350Z in the snow yea that didnt work it was on the back of a flatbed 20 min after i saw it lol
Friday, March 09, 2007 2:05 PM
nice upgrade.. keep her clean...

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search