seen a great sleeper last night at the show.. - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
seen a great sleeper last night at the show..
Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:42 AM
Well Ive seen this Dodge shadow around a few times and it looked clean and well kept yesterday I seen it at the car show and decided to check it out and man was it ever a sleeper I never would have thought, check it out for yourselves ... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/677471/2

Re: seen a great sleeper last night at the show..
Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:26 PM
Every time he calls it "The SHAD" I want to punch someone.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:13 PM
SpcmnSpff302 (The Link Master) wrote:Every time he calls it "The SHAD" I want to punch someone.

X2

But, it is pretty unique. You definately don't see those things built up everyday. If that kid rolled up on me and tried to race, I would just laugh and continue on my merry way. Little would I know that he would smoke my bags.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Friday, July 28, 2006 5:10 AM
Yeah he has way to much money put into a Dodge shadow lol , but it would be sweet to have that car just to mess with ppl when they haul up beside you and you give a little rev and they laugh and take off trying to race yah off the line and they are humiliated lol.
Friday, July 28, 2006 12:18 PM
This makes me want to call up my old boss and offer to buy a Shelby Omni GLHS that he has in his car collection...
Friday, July 28, 2006 2:12 PM
wow u guys dont hear alot about them? the omnis, shadows, daytoans, etc. all those old dodge/mitsu cars can be really fast, really cheap. their weight is in their favor as well.

http://www.myspace.com/15102113

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search