My wifes 03' Civic SI - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My wifes 03' Civic SI
Saturday, July 22, 2006 3:09 PM
This car is the reason that I have not been getting a lot done to my cavfire. This 03 Civic currnly has
3d tail lights
"FULL" wings west WIDEBODY Kit with the wings west top rear spoiler
Mugan Cold air intake
Megan racing muffler
17" Falken wheels
and a momo shift knob
It also has a few "other" mods but I am not going to give away ALL of my secrets

on to the pics..

c&c if you like or dislike!!!

Re: My wifes 03' Civic SI
Saturday, July 22, 2006 3:19 PM
You need to drop that hog!

I'm not crazy about big body kits and "fancy" tail lights, but it's not bad. *man do I sound old!!!

Definately not ugly, but not my taste.

Asformentioned above, drop that puppy.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 3:26 PM
I WILL be dropping it next spring..... (hopefully on AIR)!!!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 3:57 PM
damn that looks cool chris!
hey, do you have plans on painting the tails? do you know someone who can do a photoshop? it may look pretty good.
so, what's up with the fuel door? does w/w provide a new one, or is there a piece that is applied to it?
none of the less, it looks fantastic!!!!!!
good job wifey (and chris if you had any hand in it)!!!!!!!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, July 22, 2006 3:59 PM
Give me a couple of days and I will do a photoshop of the tails painted. As far as the fuel door.... w w provided the piece on the bottom of the stock fuel door to match the kit. Thanks for the comments!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 4:15 PM
One of my co-workers owns one of those. It's a pretty nice little car even though his is stock. I really like the overall flow of the car, just drop it soon!
Saturday, July 22, 2006 5:16 PM
The rear end on that is @!#$ hidious(tails, and the wins)...however, the rims are nice as well as the rest of the body kit.. Iv always like the flow of that model civic

Saturday, July 22, 2006 5:45 PM
Rosario wrote:The rear end on that is @!#$ hidious(tails, and the wings)

The bodykit is too "extreme" for my tastes. And others probably too....

Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:41 PM
im not going to lie, i think its pretty @!#$ ugly.

rims are kinda cool

-Borsty
Saturday, July 22, 2006 8:46 PM
Borsty wrote:im not going to lie, i think its pretty @!#$ ugly.

rims are kinda cool

too much going on. it's too busy.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Saturday, July 22, 2006 9:10 PM
yuck!

RE Audio

Saturday, July 22, 2006 9:18 PM
lose the middle wing
and get better tails
and ill like it better

Saturday, July 22, 2006 10:53 PM
i def dont like it, sorry.
Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:09 PM
what motor came in the civic si? same one as the 2003 rsx type-s?

I like the car overall as far as civics go, but if youre going to drop it I'd put something that will improve handling rather than bags. Air is cool and all but if I wouldnt do it on that car.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:11 PM

2000 2200 Cavalier: 9/14/2000--10/23/2006
2007 G85 SS S/C: 10/23/2006--Present
Vote for me at Motortopia.com! Thanks!
Sunday, July 23, 2006 4:20 AM
The motor is a 2.0 V-tec. It comes stock with 160HP. The 2003 RSX came with a high compression 2.0 that was producing 200HP in stock form!

We are not completely decided on air because we have seen a couple of suspension kits for this car that we are thinking will make it handle EXTREMELY well. I have a buddy who is a civic guru (He thinks if it ain't JDM then it ain't a car. So, you can just imagine the crap I get from him about my cavfire. It has takin' a long time for him to give me ANY type of acknologment or credit for my cavfire!) He will be helping me decide on the right suspension set-up when it comes time to order it.

As far as the middle wing and the tails that have been mentioned...... My wife has been REALLY thinking about removing the middle wing. In the spring it is going in for paint and we are going to give painting the tails to color match the car a try like Joshua was suggesting. I am going to try to photoshop the car with the tails painted to see if it is any better or if we should be considering a diff. approach to the tails!

Keep the C&C coming! This is the first time that we have ever gave this Civic any kind of w.w.w. publicity so we are really interested in what other people think about our car!

Sunday, July 23, 2006 4:36 AM
Pyros777 wrote:what motor came in the civic si? same one as the 2003 rsx type-s?

I like the car overall as far as civics go, but if youre going to drop it I'd put something that will improve handling rather than bags. Air is cool and all but if I wouldnt do it on that car.

came with the stock rsx non type s motor...... the type S I believe is a true v-tec motor where the motor in the civics which has v-tec just on the intake side i believe........

Sunday, July 23, 2006 4:51 AM
That is something that I will have to look into. I am pretty civic stupid because I have devoted the last 4 years of my life learning everything that I can about J-bodies.
I'll have to go to my JDM guru for this one.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 9:18 AM
its not that I dont like it, its that Im so used to the clean look that its just imbeaded into my skull. I really cant get into anything eles.

Which I would imainge would go for a few people around here

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Sunday, July 23, 2006 10:29 AM
Z Speed Cavi wrote:
Pyros777 wrote:what motor came in the civic si? same one as the 2003 rsx type-s?

came with the stock rsx non type s motor...... the type S I believe is a true v-tec motor where the motor in the civics which has v-tec just on the intake side i believe........

My JDM guru just told me that my motor "IS" the same as the basemodel RSX. But as far as the V-Tec..... My wifes is an iv-tec. Which means that it controles everything not just the intake. i=intelegent v-tec. He told me that he thought that all of the v-tecs after 2001 where the iv-tec.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 11:12 AM
That is way too busy for my tastes.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 12:19 PM
Is your wife Vin Diesel or Paul Walker? that's the only way i could see a reason for that car to be that overdone. And please don't ruin that cars awesome handleing capabilities by putting "bags" on it.

2007 Corvette Z51 | Suzuki Swift GTi SCCA racer | 2008 Edge

Sunday, July 23, 2006 2:45 PM
the shifter location on those are CRAZY

------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 23, 2006 3:01 PM
Evol...??? wrote:And please don't ruin that cars awesome handleing capabilities by putting "bags" on it.

That style Si is probably the worst-handling performance Civic ever made, putting bags on it won't hurt much.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:05 PM
Those tails make me want to punch someone in the face. However, everything else looks good to me

Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:23 PM
Lemings

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search