Traded in my Sunfire for this... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Traded in my Sunfire for this...
Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:46 AM

It's a 2006 LT auto. It has the 7 speaker sound system in it but no sunroof.

Re: Traded in my Sunfire for this...
Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:51 AM
a sawzal can fix that.

nice though.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:57 AM
awww....the LT???? o well. love the color

Saturday, July 01, 2006 1:29 PM
nice color

Saturday, July 01, 2006 9:11 PM
i to went from a sunfire to a cobalt like most people have. its such a nice car and built better then the sunfires.
Saturday, July 01, 2006 9:43 PM
I loved my Sunfire, it gave me 4 great years but driving the Cobalt is like the difference between night and day. They really screwed this thing together well. You honestly feel like your riding down the road in a Caddy, it's that smooth of a ride. Now I just need to figure out something to do with the front grills, I don't really like the black. I'm thinking black wire mesh but I haven't even looked to see if whats there comes out.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:28 PM
Ok, I can admit that Deltas are definitely a step up from J's...but come on people, be realistic. It's still GM's entry economy car.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:33 PM
where in ohio are you at, i swear ive seen your sunfire before

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:48 PM
SpcmnSpff302 (The Link Master) wrote:Ok, I can admit that Deltas are definitely a step up from J's...but come on people, be realistic. It's still GM's entry economy car.

thank you!
i wouldnt even consider it all that much of a step
more like a slight gradient up
same engine as the later cavs
same big wheel gap
heavier weight
cheap materials
more of a bland look to me
but if youre happy with it thats cool

Sunday, July 02, 2006 12:27 AM
We agree too much. It gets weird sometimes.

I'm thinking of getting back into a vintage mustang soon (probably winter-time).
Probably '67-8, since I've already had a '65 and a '70. We can be even closer!

Sunday, July 02, 2006 11:57 AM
You two going to get married lol^^

Nice car btw color is nice

Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:00 PM
yes
and we will drive our cars down to the altar

Sunday, July 02, 2006 2:51 PM
Homunculus[6(sic)6 wrote:]where in ohio are you at, i swear ive seen your sunfire before

I live in Hubbard and work in Boardman.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 3:29 PM
Quote:

They really screwed this thing together well. You honestly feel like your riding down the road in a Caddy, it's that smooth of a ride

yea they are they ride very nice and you can put the windows up go past a big truck on the highway and you wont no its there. and its but together really well.
Sunday, July 02, 2006 3:36 PM
Quote:

thank you!
same big wheel gap
heavier weight
cheap materials

are you just a fag or stupid. im going with you're a fag??. the cobalt is a huge ass step up from the cavalier and sunfire you @!#$ tool. the car has nothing the same as the jbodys. its got the same kinda motor but theres thing in it that are difforent. the power steering is difforent along with a few other things. the heavier weight is from the better body where it can take a hit unlike the j-bodys. cheaper materials? yea ok my sunfire everything was breaking and fadeing the cobalts but really well together and has nicer parts in it. go kill your self faggot
Sunday, July 02, 2006 4:08 PM
^^^ Nice response, jackass, you really proved your point. Heavier = slower, but it might be safer. Materials are still those of an entry level car, he did not say cheapER, he said cheap. The looks thing comes down to opinion, I don't like it. There is a reason it's entry level, just like the j-bodies, be realistic. It's not a bad car, but I wouldn't trade my cav and go in debt for one, I would rather spend that $10k on a classic. Just my .02.
Sunday, July 02, 2006 4:16 PM
jbody03eco wrote:
Quote:

thank you!
same big wheel gap
heavier weight
cheap materials

are you just a fag or stupid. im going with you're a fag??. the cobalt is a huge ass step up from the cavalier and sunfire you @!#$ tool. the car has nothing the same as the jbodys. its got the same kinda motor but theres thing in it that are difforent. the power steering is difforent along with a few other things. the heavier weight is from the better body where it can take a hit unlike the j-bodys. cheaper materials? yea ok my sunfire everything was breaking and fadeing the cobalts but really well together and has nicer parts in it. go kill your self faggot

You fail. Go die somewhere.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 7:51 PM
Funny thing is that if I said that I traded my Sunfire in on a new Accord I'd be praised when a;; I would have done is buy a car that cost more then a Cobalt and is only as good, if not a little worse, my opinion and the opinion of lots of "experts".

Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:05 PM
i no if you went out and bought a Civic or Mazda 3 you would be haveing everyone on this site saying what a nice car and how nice it is. but sence you got another american car there like its junk. get over it the cobalt is not a jbody and it built just a nice as most of the imports out there.
Sunday, July 02, 2006 11:56 PM
zero wrote:Funny thing is that if I said that I traded my Sunfire in on a new Accord I'd be praised when a;; I would have done is buy a car that cost more then a Cobalt and is only as good, if not a little worse, my opinion and the opinion of lots of "experts".

Funny thing is you're completely wrong. You would have been praised for buying a good car. It costs more for a reason. And anyone who says "my Delta rides like a Cadillac" or "my Delta is built better than an Accord" is truely an ignorant fanboi.

And jbody03eco: You still need to go off and die somewhere.

Monday, July 03, 2006 3:28 AM
SpcmnSpff302 (The Link Master) wrote:
zero wrote:Funny thing is that if I said that I traded my Sunfire in on a new Accord I'd be praised when a;; I would have done is buy a car that cost more then a Cobalt and is only as good, if not a little worse, my opinion and the opinion of lots of "experts".

Funny thing is you're completely wrong. You would have been praised for buying a good car. It costs more for a reason. And anyone who says "my Delta rides like a Cadillac" or "my Delta is built better than an Accord" is truely an ignorant fanboi.

And jbody03eco: You still need to go off and die somewhere.

x70 bajillion

Monday, July 03, 2006 5:09 AM
cant we all play nice?

Monday, July 03, 2006 6:55 AM
spcmnspff302 and themarin8r you to can go @!#$ yourselfs seeing how you are both little bitches.

have you ever driveing a delta. propley not bc you are to queers and are talking @!#$ about a car you have never even driven. the accords are nothing great. my aunt has a 2002 and the trannys blown 2 times on it. and it nothing great to ride in.

have fun sleeping together faggots !
Monday, July 03, 2006 7:43 AM
My mom has a 2006 Ion-2.

And holy crap dude! Birthday: September 4, 1976? I thought I was arguing with a 17 year old!

Monday, July 03, 2006 8:11 AM
Nice car! Love the color!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search