THATS IT I'VE HAD IT!!!! Blue Devil is going... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
THATS IT I'VE HAD IT!!!! Blue Devil is going...
Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:54 AM
Right on cue my wifes former now my Cutlass Supreme has taken a @!#$ again! This morning went out to start it while loading the laundry in so I could go to the laundromat the damn thing wouldn't start, the @!#$ battery was dead. Over the past 2 years something has gone wrong that needed to be fixed every other @!#$ month and like clock work since the last time something needed to be fixed was in late April it chooses today to crap out. We've dumped over $2,000 in this peice of @!#$ in repairs in the last 2 years. I advise you guys not to waste your money on a first gen W body. After I get a new battery it's getting a for sale sign!

Re: THATS IT I'VE HAD IT!!!! Blue Devil is going..
Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:57 AM
So...you're not planning on selling it to anyone on here are you?

lol

Thursday, June 29, 2006 7:42 AM
Hmmm, well maybe if you took better care of it.......

JK dude! So what cha gettin?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 7:49 AM
And here I thought this was going to be a thread on the Blue Devil Corvette. I've done almost the same thing with my first car. Had to replace the alt. and comp. and then sold it for $200 to get rid of the headaches.

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!
Thursday, June 29, 2006 7:59 AM
what year cutlass?

Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:03 AM
i always herd the cutlass were pretty reliable cars....

eh should of bought a cavalier man

Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:34 AM
1989 with the 2.8L v6. I do have a cavy, 1989 sedan but since the previous owner negelcted the tranny 3rd gear went out on me last year so it's been sitting ever since. I might end up getting the Cavy fixed or donating the Cavy to Voluteers of America and getting one of two Saturn S series that caught my eye recently, one being a fully loaded coupe and the other a fully loaded Wagon.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 9:34 AM
so your calling a car thats 17 years old a pos. do you think its not going to have anything go wrong? i no many people with them cars and there fine. i wouldint mine haveing a 94 vert. . but the saturn S series are good little cars my friends got a SC2 and loves it
Friday, June 30, 2006 6:03 AM
Of course it's going to have problems, every car will in its lifetime, but for it to have problems every other month for more than a year is quite a bit unexpected especially since it only has 110,000 mi. Hell before the tranny in my cavy went I only had to get a couple of things fixed on that for the 6+years I drove it regularly and it had 148,000mi on it when I bought it in '99.

Monday, July 24, 2006 7:44 AM
Well sold her over the weekend for Kelley Blue Book value Excellent/#1 condition . Cleaning the car from top to bottom was time well spent since I got $200 more than what I thought I would get since KBB Good/#2 condition is what the Cutlass was in. I cleaned and detailed the Exterior, Interior, Trunk and engine bay.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search