New pics of my S13 240sx - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New pics of my S13 240sx
Friday, June 23, 2006 9:27 PM
hey guys, I finally found a new car after totaling my tiburon. went with something a little more cheaper and rougher, it's a 93 Nissan 240sx and I have some good plains for it. Im really happy I got the car, the chassis is way more upgradeable than any J-body. plus I think I've only seen a couple of them in my town so its kinda rare around here. the color sucks but I have that under control, just have to decide on what color to go with. Im thinking i might go back to the original color (red) but tweak it a little. let me know what you guys think.

There so many options for this car......Im going to have fun.

Bought with these mods:
Injen intake
Apexi GT Spec 3" exhaust
Tanabe Sustec Pro full coilovers
Spec stage 3 clutch
Fidanza flywheel
Full energy suspension Master set (not installed)

Im installing my S-AFCII soon to kick off the modding

pics kinda sucks but you get the picture. I also bought two Sparco racing seats from the guy for $50 !!!!!!

I meet the guy a long time ago, then meet back up one night to race his friends brand new 06 SI. he couldn't believe I beat the SI in my tibby. seems like a cool cat

View my MySpace

Re: New pics of my S13 240sx
Friday, June 23, 2006 10:04 PM
Exhaust is ugly. Besides that, looks ok.

Friday, June 23, 2006 10:53 PM
RWD is fun.

Friday, June 23, 2006 11:02 PM
is it turbo?? if not, why the 3" exhaust?

i'm baaaaack!!
Saturday, June 24, 2006 1:16 AM
give ya 2 cavaliers for it lol i soooo want one of them and do the S13 front end swap

Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:16 AM
SpcmnSpff302 (The Link Master) wrote:Exhaust is ugly. Besides that, looks ok.

ehh I kinda like it

Michael Lilly wrote:RWD is fun.

its very fun, but has an open diff. thats one of the first things Im looking to change

.kURt. wrote:is it turbo?? if not, why the 3" exhaust?

I really don't know why he put it on there. Im plaining on turboing it anyways. but it sounds awsome, a nice deep sound.

View my MySpace
Saturday, June 24, 2006 12:00 PM
get the drift body kit for it, looks hawt on those cars, wish i had one

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Saturday, June 24, 2006 12:27 PM
I was totally expecting to see a S13 front end on that car from you title. *disapointed

Needs some TLC, but all good project cars do. Good luck with the project and keep us all updated on progress.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:52 PM
It's not an S13... it's RHD, it has the K24DE motor, open diff... it's a 240SX, and there's not a thing wrong with that.

You're going to become BESTEST friends with http://www.240SX.org

Those cars are a lot of fun even when NA, very nicely balanced. You'll enjoy it, I'm pretty certain

RIP CPL Brian St.Germain (SAINT), Semper Fidelis

Sunday, June 25, 2006 6:56 AM
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:It's not an S13... it's RHD, it has the K24DE motor, open diff... it's a 240SX, and there's not a thing wrong with that.

Those cars are a lot of fun even when NA, very nicely balanced. You'll enjoy it, I'm pretty certain

lol its not an s13??? no, its not a 180sx. its def a s13 body style kinda like 95+ is s14.

3 inch exhaust was prob put on for performance reasons. KA's gain the most power with a 3 inch exhaust. Much better then 2 1/2 or 2 1/4.

Ugly exhaust? Its 3 inch angled out. its the style of exhaust the car was meant to have

Although i like coupes way more over hatches ur car is nice and looks to be in awesome shape. Nice coils as well!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:06 AM
good job man.. awesome canvas to start with

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:06 AM
S13 means Silvia... so: SR20DET, VLSD in the rear (I'm a little sketchy on the Trans but I think it was available in both a4 and m5). The Chassis code isn't S13 AFAIK.

It's like calling a base Civic a type R.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:25 AM
Or putting a Honda badge on your US Spec Integra. Ahh, that drives me nuts.

Team GREEN

Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:49 AM
the color makes it really ugly at the moment, i bet once painted it will look killer
Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:02 PM
ok Im new to this JDM s13 s14 blah blah blah. its a 240sx and I don't know a whole lot about this car.......yet. and yes it should look pretty sexy with a good paint job and some wheels. it deffenitly needs alot of TLC but Im up for it. these sparcos need alot of TLC too but you can't pass up $50 sparcos I've been pretty busy but I can't wait to strip this whole thing down and get to work on it. I always take pics of everyhting I do to a car so I'll post pics once I really get to work on it.

by the way I have my 17's for sale or trade for some 4 lugs, there in my profile and I can take some more pics if anyone wants em

View my MySpace
Monday, June 26, 2006 3:20 AM
^^^ Do yourself a favour and do a 5 lug conversion from a Skyline (I THINK the Infiniti I30 had 5's but don't quote me on that), just to get better wheel selection.

And those Sparco's need a lotta help.

Monday, June 26, 2006 5:55 AM
Looks good so far.

Have a good one,
Justin

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:58 PM
Looks amazing and you have a car w/ TONS of potential there. The exhaust looks good to and to be honest if its a cat back its probably 3" because the JDM 180 is turbo and thats normally what goes on turbo cars.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:05 PM
paint headlight swap wheels, that car is sweet

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:58 PM
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:It's not an S13... it's RHD, it has the K24DE motor, open diff... it's a 240SX, and there's not a thing wrong with that.

I was re-reading these posts and I had to go back and check like 3 times to make sure. It definatly has the steering wheel on the left side, not the right.

I would go get those seats reupholstered before I bolted them into a car. Like you said though, can't go wrong with $50 Sparcos!

Team GREEN

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:34 PM
dont go w/ skyline parts, if you want to do hub swaps, go with something more common in the states, like stuff from a 300ZX, i kno when i parted my Z, 240 guys ate that thing alive

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:37 PM
RaiLS wrote:

I was re-reading these posts and I had to go back and check like 3 times to make sure. It definatly has the steering wheel on the left side, not the right.

I would go get those seats reupholstered before I bolted them into a car. Like you said though, can't go wrong with $50 Sparcos!

Good looking out...

The S13 is RHD, has the SR20DET (the 180sx has the same facia etc, but has the CA18DET, it's still RHD), VLSD, all that good stuffs.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:00 PM
Nice S13, how much did you pay for that car? I only ask because I just bought a 90 hatch for $500 with a dual cam ka swap (ewwww). Get rid of that ka garbage asap, I am going ca18det for now...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2148993/1
Friday, June 30, 2006 9:25 AM
very nice project car.........with a engine swap u will have a sexy car

Friday, June 30, 2006 6:48 PM
KeithGT wrote:dont go w/ skyline parts, if you want to do hub swaps, go with something more common in the states, like stuff from a 300ZX, i kno when i parted my Z, 240 guys ate that thing alive
I was told to go with the Skyline hub swap because it was a little more stout... I had planned to try solo II, but things didn't end up working out @ my old job... had no money to mod a car.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search