Got a new ride. - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got a new ride.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:29 PM
Well, i have had my cavy for a year and 6 months and i think now it is time to get rid of it and step it up a bit. I just put a deposit on a new 06 cobalt ss/sc, black with black and red leather int. sun roof and xm radio. I will miss the cavalier but i think ultimatly i will be much happier with the new car. its not a done deal yet as i am waiting to hear back with offers for financing and my cavalier is for sale with all mods included, even stereo.

Thank you all on the Org for the great information and tips as to how to build a better J the right way.

I will let you all know soon about the purchase when it goes down and hopefully get some pics up!

The dealer in town wants $21375 for the car brand new....sound fair or should i try to work my way down? its got xm, side curtain air bags, sunroof.

Re: Got a new ride.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 2:10 PM
congrats on the new ride.

you should mail me cavalier parts...

Quote:

The dealer in town wants $21375 for the car brand new....sound fair or should i try to work my way down? its got xm, side curtain air bags, sunroof.

that doesn't sound too bad, but you should always at least TRY to work it down some.

GO PATS!!!
Re: Got a new ride.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:10 PM
almost bought one myself except I could never find one w/ the LSD

05 M6 YJ GTO 1 of 447
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search