Mods for 06 Scion tC - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mods for 06 Scion tC
Monday, June 19, 2006 9:46 PM
First off, ran a quick search and nothin really came up.......anywho.....friend of mine just got a new 06 tC, and she is looking for new headlights and taillights for the car. Ran a google search, wasnt too sure what compaines on there had a good rep or not, was wondering if anyone on the .org hada decent idea. So, to you Scion guys/gals, can ya help point me in the right direction? Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com

Re: Mods for 06 Scion tC
Monday, June 19, 2006 10:15 PM
You might want to check out http://www.scionlife.com. They have a few dealers on there that you can obtain different headlamps/taillamps from.

Monday, June 19, 2006 10:57 PM
yep yep scionlife is a good site (I'm on there).

The only tails I've seen are the TYC LED tails (which are pretty hot, I want a set). However... last time I looked they did NOT make any decent headlights (like projectors) yet. One guy tried to make a set, but they were way too busy or gaudy looking.

Have her go to that site and look around, and read the posts. Just like on here... SEARCH the site before posting, and read everything you can... odds are, it was covered.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:18 AM
I like the way the headlights on the tC look. I think if someone pulled the housing apart and painted the back black like they have done with the 03+ cav's it would look sweet.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:03 AM
^^i thought it was already black housing, at least thats what i can see from Fallen Angels sig and yeah they make projectors already, search Ebay, ive seen them on there. also like was said before search and read around on scionlife, lots of stuff on there, itll be ur best bet to find any kind of info u need.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:21 AM
DevilsSi1481 wrote:^^i thought it was already black housing, at least thats what i can see from Fallen Angels sig and yeah they make projectors already, search Ebay, ive seen them on there. also like was said before search and read around on scionlife, lots of stuff on there, itll be ur best bet to find any kind of info u need.

Yeah but it's been discussed on the scionlife site that those that are on ebay, arn't of the best quality. Think APC...

And umm... never really looked close enough to see if they were black already...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:27 AM
I work at a Toytota/Scion dealership and there are not only clear tail lights made for the tC's but as well as special edition headlights you can get from the limited edition tC's that come in a Viper Blue.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search