Second and Third mod for my Ninja 250R - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Second and Third mod for my Ninja 250R
Friday, June 02, 2006 11:15 AM
Finished my second and third mod to the bike yesterday morning. For those who saw the last one I added two extra running/brake lights into empty pods that were previously just reflectors. This time I mounted up my KIA flushmounts and wired up DRL's with 1003 bulbs and these flushmounts sure do light up all around the bike making the DRL's that much better. I'm very pleased with the results.

Re: Second and Third mod for my Ninja 250R
Saturday, June 03, 2006 2:54 AM
sweetness man

The biggest hole, is the illusion of invulnerability.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Saturday, June 03, 2006 5:32 AM
looks good

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Saturday, June 03, 2006 6:57 AM
Looks good, the flushmounts really add to it.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:07 AM
NINJA WHEELIE TIME!!!!

Saturday, June 03, 2006 9:15 PM
As I was almost in your shoes, I would say just save the money to a complete bike upgrade. My friend started on a 250r and then just bought an r6 two weeks ago. His biggest regret was wasting the money on the 250 instead of putting that towards the r6...

Saturday, June 03, 2006 9:51 PM
Do I have to go through this again? I do not want another bike. I'm perfectly fine with what I have. If I was so worried about having something "better" all the time, would I be driving a Cavalier?

Sunday, June 04, 2006 5:31 PM
JuggaloZeke wrote:Do I have to go through this again? I do not want another bike. I'm perfectly fine with what I have. If I was so worried about having something "better" all the time, would I be driving a Cavalier?

LOL seriously, if you people dont like his bike cool. why make him hear the same @!#$ every thread.
Monday, June 05, 2006 12:41 AM
I'm just jealous because I want a Motorcycle yet I don't have the cash to buy one.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search