New Toy - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Toy
Friday, June 02, 2006 1:43 PM
Well, added a new addition to the family last week. I don't care what anybody says, I thinks its fun and practical for in town driving. And 52mph is faster than I will ever have to go around here. 75-85mpg defiently saves a lot at the pump. Any and all comments welcome.

Re: New Toy
Friday, June 02, 2006 1:43 PM
Nice now thats a gas sipper!

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Friday, June 02, 2006 2:18 PM
24zeta wrote:Nice now thats a gas thipper!

Fixed it for ya

Friday, June 02, 2006 2:31 PM
I don't care if it gets 200mpg, there's no excuse for buying a scooter.
Friday, June 02, 2006 2:32 PM
LOL first mods should be clear corner, performacne shocks, grocery basket and biggest fart can you can find, by the end of the month u can probably get it up 75mph . seriously though do u need a special license to get one?
Friday, June 02, 2006 3:21 PM
i think you do need a license. and whats funny is in cali you have to wear a helmet to operate one. hahahahahaha...a helmet on a scooter. ahhahahahahahahaa

GO PATS!!!
Friday, June 02, 2006 3:52 PM
well, uh.... maybe you could... no..... at least it... no.... just dont let anybody see you on that thing

Friday, June 02, 2006 5:59 PM
It needs a turbo..

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Burgundy 2006 Saturn Ion - My winter beater
Friday, June 02, 2006 6:02 PM
not my first choice, but the way gas is going... i think i would have got a 250 ninja from kawasaki though. you'd get a lot more out of that and still get about 74 mpg

Friday, June 02, 2006 6:38 PM
they are fun to ride. nice pick up.

Friday, June 02, 2006 7:07 PM
mopeds are like fat chicks, fun to ride, but don't let you're friends know you're on one...

GO PATS!!!

Friday, June 02, 2006 9:49 PM
Well thanks for the comments so far. In Minnesota you don't need a special license, just a drivers license. Also they do not require helmets, just eye protection(sunglasses). And I don't care what anybody says, i like it. I'd prolly kill myself on a motorcycle, so this is defiently good enough. It's also much cheaper than a bike, especially only being able to use it at most 4 months out of the year. And I'm just using it in residential and at the lake so I don't wear a helmet, but I don't get why people knock wearing one. Yes it's a moped and falling off it (which would be funny) would only cause minor injuries(scrape, road rash). But if a car was going 30-40+ and hits you, your telling me that it wouldn't do some damage? I've already had 2 people cut me off because they were not looking where they were going, but nothing happened from it. I'm not trying to be a jerk and start stuff, but I think it's a pretty good buy. It gets me to work and back every now and then, and something to take off for a spin around the neighborhood. Once again thanks for everyone posting.

Friday, June 02, 2006 10:51 PM
Meh, Kymcos are junk. Shoulda got a honda or yamaha.

Friday, June 02, 2006 11:31 PM
i l ike it, id pimp it anyday.... how much was it if you mind asking?
Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:23 PM
Tredici wrote:i l ike it, id pimp it anyday.... how much was it if you mind asking?

$1900 with 22 miles on it.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 1:04 PM
Always wear a helmet. You'd be supprised what could happen even going 5mph. I was stopped at a light, had one foot on the ground, and someone in a car rearened my motorbike. Thankfully I was wearing a helmet, otherwise I would have been pretty injured.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 3:23 PM
Pretty nice buy have fun on it. I have a old moped that i ride down to the corner store sometimes they are fun though.
Sunday, June 04, 2006 11:06 AM
The Redneck wrote:mopeds are like fat chicks, fun to ride, but don't let you're friends know you're on one...

You totally butchered that joke.

Mopeds are like fat chicks, fun to ride until your friends catch you.

BTW, nice bike. I'd rock it. I agree though i'd go with the Ninja 250R

Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:27 PM
minnesota eh lol..yes their alot of people here with mopads...i live by a lake and people always riding on them...my uncle has an old one but it doesnt run...but i wanna take it for a spin.

Sunday, June 04, 2006 9:47 PM
i bought a pocket bke,but they arent legal..... Great buy!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search