Sold my Z06 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sold my Z06
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:52 PM
x Infinity

Good things come to an end. Well, I sold my Z06 last night to a middle aged gentleman from Orlando, Fl. The guy was extremely happy and the transaction was smooth. If you remember, I was just buying it and selling it in a month. Turns out the car was soooo much freaking fun, I wind up keeping it longer, so it was out of the market for a couple of months.
Well, when I got the offer from this gentleman, I could not resist. Made a nice sizable profit. Especially when I have other priorities.
Hey, who could have ever thought... Chevy + resale = profit.

I know this is no where near a good as C6 Z06. But hey, fun it was. Sold some stuff on ebay for it. Still have the stainless steel front grille and owner's manual if anyone is interested.

In the future I will be looking RWD or AWD. As that is the way to go.

And pics from last night before handing over the keys. Damn did this ever hurt. I did not even bother to wash it. Ya-- that bad.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Re: Sold my Z06
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:56 PM
i would have traded the goat for that car...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:37 PM
DAMN YOU!

HOW DARE YOU SELL THE BEAST!!!!?????

That would be all the car id ever need, i'd just keep swapping motors and trannies.

Glad you made out well however man, I understand how priorities outwieght the finer things in life at times.

At least you had fun with it, that's what matters.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:42 PM
Looks like somebody is going to be hunting for an RX-8

dan

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 5:46 PM
damn you can afford a vette but not a aerosmith cd eh ...i see how it is

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:52 PM
man that's sad.....

nice car tho i love it

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 4:25 PM
paco loco wrote: i would have traded the goat for that car...

Man... you have one sexy car paco. The GTO IMO is "more car" then this Z06 C5. Yhea, performance wise (stock), Z06 is the winner between the two, but performance is not always everything.

RkSport 2003 wrote:DAMN YOU!
HOW DARE YOU SELL THE BEAST!!!!?????
That would be all the car id ever need, i'd just keep swapping motors and trannies.
Glad you made out well however man, I understand how priorities outwieght the finer things in life at times.
At least you had fun with it, that's what matters.

I know dude I know. But priorities comes first. Beside the guy bought it for exactly what I was asking-- no dealing. Meh one day I'll own a Vette again---mid-aged crisis--maybe?

dubduce18s wrote:Looks like somebody is going to be hunting for an RX-8
dan

hehe you remembered. Yhea man, if I was in the market for another car today. That would be in my top 5 for sure.

=OrangeZ= wrote:damn you can afford a vette but not a aerosmith cd eh ...i see how it is

lol I am smart like that. Save here save there it all adds up.

97cavy22 wrote:man that's sad.....

nice car tho i love it

I know dude. I feel like I just left a good gf --just because. If you know what I mean?

Thanks guys

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 5:33 PM
atleast you can say you owned a Z06 and had fun with it

while most of will only have wet dreams of the car , LOL

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:52 PM
wpw...getting into amost any other car after that would seem so depressing

Thursday, June 01, 2006 5:23 AM
2000mi away walking his dogs jinxed felt a shiver go down his spin ...

LS1's never blow up;
Spray that puppy... 02 sensors are overrated.
Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:26 AM
i want one i want one guess i'll just settle for a 68 GTO then hehe

Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:34 AM

Okay, name - Mr. Goodwrench, just sold a C5Z,

but wants a RX-8?????????????????????

(\insert extremely disgruntled look)

Am I the only person in the world with cut-throat loyalty to GM/ Chevy??

Anyways, nice car, I'm guessing you'll probably have another one someday since you had that one!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:56 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]atleast you can say you owned a Z06 and had fun with it

x2
Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:13 PM
b0jan jebac wrote:[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]atleast you can say you owned a Z06 and had fun with it

x2

x3. I am only lucky enough to drive a regular Corvette. I'm glad you had fun with it when you had it. Sorry to see it go though. Good luck on the new car hunt.

Have a good one,
Justin

Thursday, June 01, 2006 5:50 PM
b0jan jebac wrote:[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]atleast you can say you owned a Z06 and had fun with it

x2
True

halfJ99 wrote:wpw...getting into amost any other car after that would seem so depressing

lol You ain't kidding.

JinxedZ THE LOVED ONE wrote:2000mi away walking his dogs jinxed felt a shiver go down his spin ...

. I swear I lol at that.

CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:i want one i want one guess i'll just settle for a 68 GTO then hehe

You can never go wrong with one of those.

yenkosuprcar wrote:Okay, name - Mr. Goodwrench, just sold a C5Z,
but wants a RX-8?????????????????????
(\insert extremely disgruntled look)
Am I the only person in the world with cut-throat loyalty to GM/ Chevy??
Anyways, nice car, I'm guessing you'll probably have another one someday since you had that one!

Fan I am. I find it ridiculous and stupid to be brand loyal, therefore I am not. When I go car shopping, I look for what will bring me more smiles for my money, not buy from X company just because it is X company matter how bad the product is compared to what is out there.
RX8 is on my tops cars if I were buying. Ya it may not be as fast, but the level of engineering on that car for $25K is great, not to forget it brings lots of smiles too.

Justin Cox wrote:

x2

x3. I am only lucky enough to drive a regular Corvette. I'm glad you had fun with it when you had it. Sorry to see it go though. Good luck on the new car hunt.

Thanks there. Right now, no car shopping.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search