Saying goodbye, and hello! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Saying goodbye, and hello!
Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:13 PM
Well for some time now, I've been having a lot of problems with the Fire. Monday I have to say goodbye to her for the last time. May sound stupid, but I seriously think I'm prolly gonna cry lol. I've been through a lot with that car, put a lot of work into it... but I just can't afford to keep up with it anymore. So as much as it pains me to say goodbye to my Sunfire... I picked up my new baby today... here's some pics. Gonna do a little photoshoot tomorrow with my Fire, my tC, and my friend's car.

Re: Saying goodbye, and hello!
Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:15 PM
Traitor.

Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:16 PM
Very hott lookin' TC, not a bad choice I like TC's way better than sunfires anyways. Don't cry, be strong.

Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:17 PM
I spy someones Ford Taurus.

Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:21 PM
sorry to hear about your fire. it was/is one of the greatest.
great looken TC though.
now join http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.php?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:23 PM
god i fall more and more in love with the Tc everyday...heres my buddys i just happened to snap a shot of with my cell earlier. I want one like this or in black...that is if i ever buy a sport compact again...

Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:30 PM
i never got the term "sport compact" there is nothing sporty about a compact.......ANYWAY.... nikki, nice new car, maybe ill come check it out sometime lol. you seriously live in a beautiful part of PA that i kinda miss now that i think of it.... anyway... good luck with the new car and hope everything goes well with getting rid of the old car

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:57 PM
Nice car mon.. you will love it,

Now toss a TRD blower on it..
Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:47 AM
Too bad to have to get rid of the fire, bt TC's are hot.

Good luck with the new car.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 5:36 AM
Got the Toyota Torquey Celica eh?
At least yours have the fog lights.

Gonna get that Supercharger now?

-M

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Sunday, April 16, 2006 6:06 AM
boo

(wrong forum too, lol)

"I was gone for a minute, but now I'm back..."

Sunday, April 16, 2006 6:30 AM
Nice Scion, I really like those in white. Great car! Sucks about the sunfire though Good luck with the Scion!

Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:05 AM
Thanks everyone!!! Gonna go take care of a couple of things today... might have some more pics!!!

I am gonna miss the fire... but I just can't keep up with the repairs anymore. If I coulda kept her I woulda... but I needed the trade in.

And... it's not the wrong forum lol. I posted up photos... and this is photos and media lol

Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:08 AM
boooooooo

-Brandon

Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:09 AM
just kidding, as long as you are happy man. Im gonna miss the fire

-Brandon

Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:17 AM
Quote:

And... it's not the wrong forum lol. I posted up photos... and this is photos and media lol

Yes, you are in the WRONG FORUM.

Photos & Media Forum
A place to post photos, videos, and other media, of "j-bodies "
new and old. 'Photoshopped' photos, and requests for changes should go in the Image Manipulation forum, however.

I see NO J-BODIES in your photos.....lol

"I was gone for a minute, but now I'm back..."
Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:18 AM
The president of our J-body club now drives a Scion...

Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:32 AM
goodbye

Hello!

TC's are sexy!

Jbody Club of Ontario February 2006 Car of the Month
Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:39 AM
Scotty B (Teh Black Penguin) wrote:The president of our J-body club now drives a Scion...

i was thinking that same thing

Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:03 AM
Nice choice! Of course I am a little biased.

Here's mine

Trust me, you'll get over that sad feeling pretty quick.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:25 AM
97cavy22 wrote:
Scotty B (Teh Black Penguin) wrote:The president of our J-body club now drives a Scion...

i was thinking that same thing

Well we set up a rule from day 1 where, if you join the club with a j-body (or other domestic now), and you end up getting rid of or having to get rid of that vehicle for something else, you will not be asked to leave the club or anything. It'd be pretty messed up to have someone in the club, become friends then kick them out because they have a different car now. Been like that since day 1 lol.

I took a few pics of my tC with my Sunfire, and Matt's Cavy today that I'm gonna add up later on today. So there'll be a j-body in there dammit lol. Just wanted to get the first few pics up quick when I posted them.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:33 AM
Now we wont be able to hear you come home anymore...booooo... but i like the new ride... So does natalie And jay back off my ford taurus... i know have the crapiest car in the family BOOOOOOO!
Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:58 AM
Yea are you stupid? Try doing math 16,800 is the msrp on a new scion umm yea so your saying that your repair bill is going to be more than that. Yea i dotn think so for 1/2 that you could of had a really fancy jbody. oh and buy the way have fun driving that ulgy thing with is mind blowing mid 16 second preformance think about that when your paying every mo for god knows how long. As far as people driving other cars in jbody. Jbody is stupid people on hear bad mouth j's most of the time. How retarded is that car club that talks crap about the cars its susposta be enthused about. And stupid little clicks on here like grade school girls.

darkblade j
Sunday, April 16, 2006 10:06 AM
this club is quickly loosing all our members and cars.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 11:23 AM
darkbladej wrote:Yea are you stupid? Try doing math 16,800 is the msrp on a new scion umm yea so your saying that your repair bill is going to be more than that. Yea i dotn think so for 1/2 that you could of had a really fancy jbody. oh and buy the way have fun driving that ulgy thing with is mind blowing mid 16 second preformance think about that when your paying every mo for god knows how long. As far as people driving other cars in jbody. Jbody is stupid people on hear bad mouth j's most of the time. How retarded is that car club that talks crap about the cars its susposta be enthused about. And stupid little clicks on here like grade school girls.

However, when some of those repairs have produced multiple days of downtime...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search